So I finally found the Nov. Forum!!!LOL

Kelly C.
on 12/19/08 11:32 pm - Clinton, Canada
Hey everyone,

So it lonly took me a couple days to find my way back to the Nov. Forum to see hwo you are all doing!

I wanted to update you all on me, so I had my first stall of probably many to come(LOL) and it was only about 1.5 weeks so not too bad. At that time I was down 29lbs and I am so freakin happy about that! So at the 6 week mark nothing which was to be expected, so later on that well this week I decided to climb back on the scale to make sure I was still doing good, and hoping the scale wouldnt go up, well it didnt and lsot another 4.5lbs YIPPE

So my total lost since PATS in Oct has been 47.5lbsAHHHHHHHHHHH only 2.5 till my first goal of 50lbs! It was my goal to get to before Xmas and Im still hoping that I will make it!

I was really happy to share this with you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hugs
Kelly

MY AWESOME ANGEL IS  JEN.B
Debbi M.
on 12/20/08 12:33 am - San Pedro, CA
Hey Kelly!!!  Congrats on the weight loss so far!!  I hit a stall too.  I've only lost about 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks.  I am thinking it is because I am back at work now and not able to fit in an exercise schedule, except on the weekends.  I'm stll looking at my goal of hitting Onederland by New years.... only 4-6 lbs to go (it goes back and forth the last few days).  I have also been eating a few things I shouldn't be. Not bad, but I know I shouldnt eat them AT ALL!   Unfortunately I don't seem to have a problem with anything I eat.  So if I want a cookie (which i did at work yesterday) I can eat it without any adverse reaction.... which I don't think is a good thing.  But I am proud that I kept it to one cookie....cause normally by the end of the day I probably would have had 6 or 8!!!!  We get so much crap at work this time of year!!!  I'm now at a total of 70 lbs. But only about 25 since surgery I hope it picks up again soon.. i was at an average of 5 lbs a week!

Take Care Kelly..... and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Debbi 

"There is not life without pain, no treasure without the hunt.... Getting things easily will never make us into the women God is calling us to be."  

sweetbabi
on 12/20/08 7:46 am - Haines City, FL

Glad to hear you two are doing well. I am down 32.5 pounds. I'm at a small stall right now because it's that time of the month, but I'm sure it will go down a little more in the next few days. I go to the surgeon on Wednesday and hope I will be cleared to start working out. I hit onederland last week. I was so happy because I  was kinda stuck at 200.5 for a few days and the scale just wouldn't move (very frustrating when you are so close you your first goal). I'm am now at 197. I am hoping to lose 7.5 more pound by New Year's. I want to be at 40 pounds lost. anyway, that's what's been going on with me.

Merry Christmas,

Amanda

charity3
on 12/21/08 11:22 am - Bay Area, CA
Merry Christmas to all you Ladies!

I will be 4 weeks out on Tuesday and I have lost 21 lbs since surgery and 50 total.  I am still have quite a bit of pain just below my left breast and I am throwing up alot even though I measure all my foods and never eat more than 1/4 of a cup at a time.  I keep stalling and I am not quite sure why?  I am not eating carbs of anything bad at all.  Any advice?

Thanks!
Clara B.
on 12/22/08 1:58 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 11/25/08 with
Hi sleeve sister. I'm in a stall too, not too worried about it, it will pass!
Mamaof2girls
on 12/22/08 5:23 am - Somewhere, GA

Hello,
           I am so glad to know that everyone else is in a stall. I have been staling for 2 weeks now and I am getting a little aggrivated! How long did you stall? I have lost 26 lbs since surgery and doing REALLY great!

Congrats to everyone sounds everyone is doing great keep up the great work and Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 11:34 am - east falmouth, MA
Know what everybody...We are all in about the same boat and we are all doing just great!!!!!! 
Yep..Im stalledtoo..and still 19 pounds down since surgery..and its working it's way down...it will be just fine as soon as my body and I  figure out the program...

Hey..we are all here and its happening! its even Christmas time and supposed to be harder anyway...but we are stil all heading on down.. cheers for us novemberites....

lets hear it for a couple more onederlands in the new year...we will all get therein the right time....

I love you all and welcome to the new world....

heatherlastra
on 12/22/08 12:49 pm - Santa Clara, CA
November = stall sisters!!  Yup, I hit a stall for about a week and I finally broke it (dropped 4 pounds over the weekend) for a total of 21.5 since surgery and 48.8 total!
newmom0402
on 12/24/08 12:15 pm - NC
Hi everyone!

I am down almost 20.  I weigh tomorrow.  Hope everyone has great holy days!
Blessings, Tami

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 768 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1054 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2021 views