***HELLO OUT THERE***

prettydee7
on 12/23/08 10:17 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Where have all of my November Pre Ops gone now that they are Post Op?  I can remember we posted EVERYDAY before we had surgery and now that all if not most of us have had our surgeries, Ive seen very little posting from the November surgery group! 

How is everyone doing?  How much weight has everyone lost? 
Marniel
on 12/23/08 10:49 pm - Pasadena, MD
Well hello there!  I check the board everyday but not too much going on.  I had surgery on November 20th and have lost 29 pounds since surgery and 46 since starting the liquid diet pre-op!  Pretty happy with my progress!  How about you??  I'm feeling pretty good...although my body has finally figured out that this is not temporary and is sucking out every bit of energy it can find....UGH!!  Other than that...I'm doing well!!

prettydee7
on 12/23/08 11:14 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey, there.  Im doing great.  I dont want to brag but I was one of those cases that I didnt have too much pain and was pretty much back to normal after a week.  I didnt return to work right away because I didnt want to rush things so I took and additional two weeks, a total of 3 weeks. 

I lost 24 pounds when I went to see my Dr. for my one week check up and so far I really dont know because I dont want to get into the habit of stepping on the scale.  I see him again in January so Im trying to wait until then to see the total loss since surgery at 8 week out. 

I can tell you though my cloths are falling off and I LOVE IT!
Marniel
on 12/23/08 11:19 pm - Pasadena, MD
I went back to work after 3 weeks myself!!  I know what you mean about clothes falling off...I've got the same problem!!  Well good luck...and keep us updated once you go to the doctor again!!

BooBoo139
on 12/31/08 1:09 pm - Collinsville, TX
Hello there...  You are so right.  I was on all the time and after surgery got busy busy...  Things are going great here.  I am so excited about the new year and wouldnt change this for anything.  I myself live on the scale ( I know Tea I need to stop).  I have finally hit 40 lbs today from my pre op a week prior to surgery.  I was stuck at 37lbs for almost a week and finally today it moved. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR its going to be a great one...
Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views