What did you eat ?

Marniel
on 12/30/08 6:24 am - Pasadena, MD

Okay, there has been some mention of trying to do this every day...I know they do it on my state board...but I think it would mean more on this board since we're all pretty much in the same boat right now.  Anyhow, as long as people respond, I will try to keep this up everyday. So....what did you eat yesterday??  Since it's easier to post what we've already eaten (yesterday), that's the way I'll do it!!

I had:

B:  Choc. protein shake w/peanut butter
L:  3 crackers 1 1/2 vienna sausages
D:  Little over 1/4 cup chilli

Half my vitamins and 32 oz. of water

Amanda Roberson
on 12/30/08 10:40 am - Houston, TX
As I can't remember what I ate yesterday and today is still on my mind I will list what I had today if that is okay. I for one will check here daily to see what others are doing.

B: 8oz Mootopia Milk - 12grams protien
S: Atkins Protien Bar - 16 grams protien
L: Refried Beans Small (really small amt ) - ?? Protien since I didn't measure. Didn't really want that much after my protien bar.
S: Glass of Water with Lemon -wasn't really hungry so tried to get extra water in.
D: 4 Crackers, 1 Slice Skim Cheese

Total water intake today was about 40 ounces. I know I can do better! I have a glass at the computer now and hopefully I can drink another before bed, if I don't fall asleep trying to drink it.. ha ha.

151lbs lost since surgery.  36lbs pre-surgery !
Total today is = 187lbs lost !!!

windstorm
on 12/30/08 10:18 pm

B: 8 oz Chocolate Slim Fast
S: 4 oz Dannon Yogurt
     8 oz Totally Light to 2 Lemonade
L: When I went to lunch I was going to eat 2 oz of tenderized meat w/ gravy and some mashed
pot but it was turning my stomach so I had another 8 oz Chocolate Slim Fast
S: couple bits of cottage cheest
     8 oz Totally Light 2 Go Lemonade
    10 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Milk
D: 1/2 cup taco meat mixed with cheeses
S: couple bits of mixed fruit
     10 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Milk
WOW IM NOT DRINKING ENOUGH!!!

Marniel
on 12/31/08 3:10 am - Pasadena, MD
I know what you mean about things turning your stomach...sometimes I just can't bring myself to eat what I'm planning to eat either!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 814 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 772 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1059 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2041 views