What did you eat?

Marniel
on 12/31/08 3:13 am - Pasadena, MD

Okay, we're starting off slow..but if it can help us...I'll keep it going!!  What did you eat yesterday??

B - 2 Tbsp peanut butter w/3 crackers

L - 1/4 to 1/2 cup of clam chowder and 3 small broccolli florets

S - 2 crackers w/peanut butter

D - couldn't bring myself to eat what I had planned...so all I had was a few crackers with cream cheese

I got in all my multivitamins...but no calcium...and I got in about 3 bottles of water

That's it for me!!

heatherlastra
on 12/31/08 4:01 am - Santa Clara, CA
Yesterday I had:

Pre workout - 3 oz. light strawberry banana yogurt
B - 1/4 of a small Denver Omelette (from Whole Foods hot food bar - it has eggs, green and red bell peppers, mushrooms and cheddar cheese) and 1 small piece of a red potato (probably about 1/2 cup of food total if that)
L - 2 oz Bali Thai Salmon (again from whole foods) and 2 small slices of zucchini
S - 6 Newmans Own pretzels (they have 5 grams of protein per serving, but I can only eat like a 1/4 of a serving) and 1 cup of skim milk (10 g of protein ... woo hoo!!)
D - 1/3 of a shredded beef taco from the taqueria and three bites of refried beans with cheese

I had 4 bottles of water and for the first time since surgery I actually got all of my protein in YAY ME!!!!!  My calories were high yesterday - I think 640, which is the most I've gotten since surgery!
Marniel
on 12/31/08 5:11 am - Pasadena, MD
Wow!!  Sounds like you had a great day yesterday!!  Good for you!!  What kind of working out are you doing right now?

heatherlastra
on 12/31/08 5:36 am - Santa Clara, CA
I'm in the gym every morning before work.  I alternate between the stationary bike and resistance training or swimming laps in the pool for 25 minutes. 
Amanda Roberson
on 12/31/08 10:33 am - Houston, TX
That is definitely where I am lacking. I am making the same resolution most will make this year is to get my butt into the gym at least three to four times a week.  AND Drink more water !!!

151lbs lost since surgery.  36lbs pre-surgery !
Total today is = 187lbs lost !!!

eminnich
on 1/1/09 12:43 am - Schnecksville, PA
Alright, I never did this before, but I am going to post in hopes of trying to figure out what to eat.  I think I am doing pretty good so far, but need to venture out and try some new things.

B - 3oz peaches in water, no sugar added

S - Protein shake

L - Small crab cake and attempted some asparagus but it too stringy

D - Some imitation crabmeat with ****tail sauce

I did get in all my vitamins as well and did pretty good with my water.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views