101 pounds down today!

caprisunn22
on 3/30/09 11:41 am - California City, CA
I didn't think that I would make it to my easter goal and early at that but I did! And I am in Onederland!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Moj_ Patti
on 3/30/09 12:39 pm - Where the Jackalopes Roam, CA
Wow!! You're an inspiration!!!!
One food makes you larger, and one food makes you small... 
caprisunn22
on 3/30/09 2:38 pm - California City, CA
Thanks Patti! Your almost there!!! I am sooo excited for you! Hang in there the liquid diet is almost over.
Hugs Tam

sassietigger
on 3/30/09 5:08 pm
I too am down 101 lbs ... woo hoo... such an awesome feeling... so i know what you are feeling :)
congrats...
i have my century card, but don't know how to include it in my siggy... do you know?
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

caprisunn22
on 3/31/09 2:34 pm - California City, CA
I am still trying to figure it out myself. If I do I'll let ya know!

Elaine R.
on 3/30/09 8:29 pm - Dearborn Heights, MI
Wow!!  Congratulations to all three of you! 

Patti - the best of luck on your surgery!  I hope all goes well for you and when you're able to boot up the pc after surgery let us know how you're doing.   

Dang, Tam & Terri, you girls rock!  Way to go!  Isn't this journey unbelievable?

Elaine  

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press
on to your destination.

M S.
on 3/31/09 8:32 am - Nitro, WV
Congratulation Ladies. I started today thinking what I am going to do for myself when I hit that 100 pound mark. My mother suggested a day at the spa. That might be it.
What are you doing special for your great accomplishment?

caprisunn22
on 3/31/09 2:36 pm - California City, CA
I bought myself a cute new summer dress. I am going to vegas this weekend and taking pics I will post some. Good luck to you too!

sassietigger
on 4/1/09 3:54 am
I didn't "do" anything per say... I enjoyed roller skating with my family, something I haven't done in a really long time.  (hubby and I met roller skating 19 years ago)...  I'm just enjoying life in general.  way more than i have in a long time.
congrats on your weight loss to date... you are doing great too... and yes this journey is awesome
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

lenalit
on 8/3/09 6:26 am - FALLS CHURCH, VA
Congratulations! you look so pretty.

I amn trying to figure out from the winners like you - what are you eating, or have been eating and doing on a dayly basis to accoomplish this?

Do yo hae an appetite and it's just a power of will that prevents you from eating? It looks like at this point I can eat a lot (unfortunatelly) and I am so affreid to get back on this horrible track. God, no!.

Please share with me - I read all how succesfull people are and really glad and happy for them , but maybe I can lean from this successful story.  Is it possible to share the details.

God bless.

helen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views