5 months ALREADY....wow

K-T
on 4/9/09 12:42 pm - LA
Hey November Surgery Peps
                 Last month I was checking to see how everyone was doing & the responses were great!!! Soooooooooo I figured I would check in again. This month I would like to know of course how you are doing with working out, eating all your yummy protein, water intake, & I know we ALL are taking our vit's ....right!?! But here is my big question, I have made mini goals to keep me motivated until I hit my goal weight and reward my self w/ lots and lots of plastic's....lol....I promised my self that when I hit 100 pound loss I would reward my self with a killer pair of cowgirl boots ( I may live in Louisiana but I am not a cowgirl ) I have always loved the look of a flowy dress w/ boots, or cute shorts w/ boots. I am 5 pounds from my 100 pound loss......agggg......that flew by!................... OK assignment for April spill your motivation's what keeps you getting to your next mini goal, until the major goal weight hits us all!!!! I have decided that I personally need this to keep me going weather it be boots, new dress, new hair cut, learning to play a new sport or starting up an old one. Share with us all & help keep us all MOTIVATED.
Take Care,
Katherine

What you eat in private, will show in public!!!
hazmat11
on 4/11/09 8:28 am
I think 95 pounds is great, bet its 100 by now. You must be doing something right. I am one of the slow losers but somebody has to be I guess. I take my vitamins everday and make sure I get my protein but do not always meet the water amounts. I find I can drink a lot or eat so I eat. Somedays I want nothing but I force it and some days I want a lot.
I have already treated myself with a dream vacation last week so now I need to come up with something new to plan for as a reward. Not sure what I want, but plastic surgery may be very high on my list. I just have a hard time with exersice.
Susie

K-T
on 4/11/09 9:57 am - LA
Where did you go on your dream v-kay?......Don't think of your self as a slow looser, you are loosing according to your body type, I need to still loose another 100 more pounds before I get to my goal weight...hints why I need sooooo much motivation...lol....I too have days where I want nothing, but they seem to be far and few these days..lol...my appetite has picked up in the last month, I find I watch my intake now as before I did not. If you have a hard time w/ exercise there is so many alternatives that you could do, when parking in a parking lot try not to get as close to the doors as possible, when doing the laundry you could take out a hand full of clothes out of the dryer fold them then save them, then make sure when you are bending over to get the clothes ( if you don't have problems w/ your knees ) that you do squats instead of bending. You can adjust your normal routine into you workout routine, putting a little more pep in your step will do wonders. Keep up all your hard work & keep rewarding your self b/c remember you are worth it!!!!
Take Care
Katherine 

allforliving
on 4/12/09 5:54 am - LA
Hey Katherine! You are doing awesome girl! I was just thinkin of you the other day. Have you ever been to Graham Central Station? We went for the first time ever on Friday and thought it was a riot. We are not "going out" type of people but omg I could imagine if we had a group of us there...it'd be so fun. I can't wait to buy myself a sexy pair of boots and/or a HOT TIGHT pair of either Red or Black leather pants! lmao... A side of me is coming out that I didn't know I even had!

I do get most of my protein in most days, and have been doing better with being faithful with my vitamins. Some days I don't do perfect but do my best. I think your motivations/treats are a great idea. My mom just sent me some money for clothes and I cannot wait to go shopping for some sexy stuff! LMAO ..it's just been so long since I could even see my waist! Oh, go and check out my latest video. It's on my main page. I cannot believe I was that huge!

Hope to hear from you soon. And sure hope we can get a group together to go and dance soon! AND OMG I Need someone to teach me how to dance. I don't have the first clue in how to! But I have GOT to learn!! Is it too late for me? lol (I'm turning 36 tomorrow and have never ever been dancing in my life. Can u believe that? I need to find someone who gives lessons!)

K-T
on 4/13/09 3:24 am - LA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you parting at graham....lol...when you get those hot mama leather pants you are going to have to rock them out on the dance floor...lol...Girl to get me on the dance floor I would have to be smashedand then it's still not a pretty sight...lol...I have NOT been to graham in about 10 years. We are turning in to Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw over here .

I will most definitely go check out your video!!!! Are you going to support group this Thursday? I may or may not, my son had his tonsils & adenoids removed on Wednesday, & it all depends on how he is feeling, it's funny how he still wants his mommy instead of daddy!

On the Vit's I too have my day's when I just fall off the wagon, then I could go weeks w/o missing one stinking vit, then all of a sudden I go a day OR two w/ taking one...........shush don't tell Dr.G....lol....Have FUN spending your mad money on clothes, I think that clothes are one of the best rewards ever b/c clothes have a way of making me feel better about my appearance, shallow I know but it helps me. Take Care!!!!

allforliving
on 4/13/09 5:27 am - LA
Thank you! lol girl, I swear I can't dance either! But I was thinkin it would be some good exercise!!! lol Are you sure the support group is this week? I was just thinkin I missed it last Thursday. I may be out of town this Thursday visiting my aunt in Houston. But if I'm still here, I'll try to make it. I hope your son is feelin better soon! Oh and I know what you mean about turning into mawmaw and pawpaw! lol I've been a MawMaw my whole life lmao. BUT now that I'm able to fit into some ******y clothes I think I'm about to unleash a ********mao  HELP!!!!  No , really, I'll be okay. It's just fun to get out and try something new. Was thinking we could all get together there and have a good time cutting up with our Sleeve Sistas! lol   
SandieW
on 4/12/09 11:01 am - Glenside, PA
I can't believe it's ONLY 5 months.  I missed my last goal, and with 30 lb to go I don't think I'll make it to 150 lb by summer.  My next major goal is being able to ride my bike outdoors this summer, which I intend to do if it kills me....and it doesn't cost too much to rehab my bike which has been in the shed for the past 10 years.
K-T
on 4/13/09 3:30 am - LA
Hey Sandie,
         CONGRATS on only having 30 pounds until goal weight that is something to shout from the roof tops about, I know I would...lol...Just remember it will happen if it's not the beginning of summer then shoot for the end of summer give your self time b/c God knows it took time for us all to put the weight on.

I want pictures of you riding that bike girl, put on your hot mama biker shorts & strut your stuff...lol...
Take Care

SandieW
on 4/13/09 4:50 am - Glenside, PA
30 lb was my goal back in January when I was still losing 5+ lb per month.  At 2 lb per month I'm nowhere near my September 1st goal and barely halfway to my total goal.  It's going to take a lot longer than anyone (especially me) anticipated.
Sue M.
on 4/12/09 12:18 pm - Nantucket, MA
Goals are good.  I didn't really make any, but as i got close to getting under 200 lbs, that was my goal.. and now that I'm closing in on my surgeon's goal, i'm hoping to make it before my 6 month visit.  That will give me 30lbs to my final goal...and i'm going to need short mini-goals to get to that I'm sure.
I reward myself with clothing in smaller sizes that i find for $5 (just got new jeans at Wal-mart).  I'm also treating myself to more interesting supplements... I've tried out the Bariatric Advantage calcium and they were yummy... expensive, but yummy. 

I needed the new haircut to make me notice the hair loss a bit less... and I'm going on vacation next month to reward myself for changing my life.  I deserve a break from all the stress... though i will keep my meal plan!  and i'll show off my wrinkly thighs in a bathing suit. 
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views