Painful gas

PatDorsey
on 5/29/09 5:14 am - Berea
I'm kind of embarrased about this however I must ask - does anyone here get frequent painful gas that can sometimes last for two or more days?  I only introduce one new food a day however if I eat something that doesnt agree, I am in trouble for a couple of days.  If this happens to you, what do you take for it since our metabolism is much different now since surgery?

hazmat11
on 5/29/09 7:11 am
 They say it is caused by a food you eat but I think it just happens, I have tried gasx and it doesn't help much. I also got some devron which is supposed to help with the smell. Can't say it really works but it might help some.
Susie

prettydee7
on 6/1/09 2:26 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I have had the same problem ever since I was told to eat a regular diet.  I saw my Dr. this past friday and he recommended that I try Papaya Enzyme.  I found it at wal-mart for like $5. You take it  4 times a day with or following a meal.  Its chewable and it tastes pretty good.  I have to say that I havent had any gas or gas pain ever since Friday....
PatDorsey
on 6/2/09 6:20 am - Berea
Thank you - I will be heading to wal-mart today  :0)

hazmat11
on 6/19/09 6:13 am
 I have papaya and I will start using it more and see what happens
Susie

drcrews
on 10/2/09 12:35 pm - HOLDEN, MO

When I went for my monthly check-up pre-op, someone there for post-op check-up mentioned a web site devron for items to order protein drinks, etc..  I came home and for the life of me can not find the site.  They stated it was like chevron but with a "d".   I saw a product called devron or innermint in my search (for inner deodorant,  mask gas?) but nothing like a site for ordering bariatric items.  Anyone out there help me? 

Looking for a better future, finding peace within, enjoying life      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 803 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 766 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1051 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2011 views