Nov 9th

babyrn01
on 11/4/09 8:52 pm
Hi Everyone,

I'm having my surgery on Nov 9th! I've been lurking for awhile, but haven't really posted. It's great hearing all of your stories and a special thanks to those of you that have posted your expirences with surgery this month already!

Thanks and slide on over, I'm 4 days away from the loser's bench!!

Ashleigh

latrattoria
on 11/5/09 9:56 pm
Hi Ashleigh,

I am also on Monday the 9th in the afternoon sometime, i get my appt. time today.
How do you feel?  I am sooooooooooo nervous and very emotional today.
I started the 4 day pre-op liquid diet yesterday.  I was good the whole day until last night,
I just wanted to chew so I chewed on the sugar free popsicle stick when I was done with the pop.   lol 
I hope everything goes well for you.
Dee
L. B
on 11/6/09 9:48 am - houston, TX
i can totally relate to you. I am having my also RNY on monday the 9th. I have never been so emotional and hungry / frustrated for food until now!! I know its all in my mind but it sucks. Its almost like a part of me wants to turn back and say don't do it, keep eating.... Its sooo sad. Its relieving some to know some people get emotional like this, Thanks for sharing your story I felt like i was the only one!! Good Luck and best wishes to you!!
Laura     
latrattoria
on 11/7/09 8:09 am
I am having one of those delicious (lol) chocolate shakes now.  One more day of this liquid diet
and the real one begins.

Good luck to you all.
Dee
Toobcherished
on 11/6/09 3:10 am - Henrico, VA
11/9/09 here as well.  Can't wait.  I am so excited I have bought all the things I think I will need.

Thanks

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

babyrn01
on 11/6/09 3:51 am
Hi Dee...I get my appt time today as well. I'm excited and ready for the change. I had to be on the pre-op diet for 2 weeks. But I found out I was having surgery exactly at the 2 week mark and had to be thrust right into the diet. I've been craving LOTS of foods, but I think it's because I had NO time to prepare mentally :) 

I honestly prefer it that way though...makes it easier not to get myself all worked up. I'm feeling ok. Just think in a few days...we'll join the loser's bench!!!
babyrn01
on 11/6/09 3:51 am
Hi Tanya,

Welome aboard the Nov 9th train!!! I'll be going out and buying stuff as soon as my little boy wakes up from his nap. I'm really excited!

Ashleigh
mena2007
on 11/6/09 4:05 am - Fair Oaks, CA
I'm having lap band on 11/09.  Yay we have the same surgery date.  I pray that everything will go well with your surgery!

Talk to you on the other side :) 
Height: 5'6 Starting Weight: 288 Surgery Weight: 273 Goal Weight: 160 
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.  ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Toobcherished
on 11/6/09 10:48 am - Henrico, VA
Do you think we will get any sleep at all this week cause I sure don't!!

Be blessed ladies....Our time is almost here

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

babyrn01
on 11/6/09 9:41 pm
I'm actually doing ok, but I have this huge fear. It's that my liver won't have cooperated with my pre-op diet and I'll end up an open bypass. I know it seems dumb, but I'm seriously worried about ending up an open.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1855 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 850 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 875 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1237 views