RNY - 11-10-09

tripletdad7
on 11/16/09 9:09 am
Had RNY surgery on the 10th.  Almost a week out now and I am really sore.  The main hole in the center of belly is the worst.  Plus, my girls keep putting their hands on those spots on accident.  Found out that I am not ready for string cheese.  It bound me up so bad that I was nearly in tears. (Yes, I chewed, chewed, and chewed.)   While I am still in pain, I am planning on seeing if the surgeon will release me for work on wednesday.  I have just about used up my paid time off.  With Christmas coming up, I want to use as little lost time as I can.

Well, I hope all you that have had surgery already are doing well and that all that have surgeries coming up do well.  Ya'll are in my prayers.

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/09 10:48 pm
Thanks Scott--glad to hear that all went well! 
ohio1955
on 11/24/09 2:30 am
I was looking through the forums and seen your post, I had my surgery the same day but had a VSG. I am doing well physically but have trouble with the diet. I can do string cheese though. Lots of soups, yogurt, and the cheese. Lots of protien drink too. I am luckey enough to have long term disability so I can be off till 12 7 09 . Just take it easy when you get back to work,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1856 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 850 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 875 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1237 views