New to this board :)

Jenbg
on 11/6/14 3:03 am - London, Canada

Hello!

I will be having my revision surgery November 14th after it being postponed a week from Nov 7th due to a scheduling conflict with the Dr.

I had gastric stapeling done when it was first "new" back over 20 years ago.  A month after I had it done the staples let go and I chose not to have it fixed after a very difficult recovery and having to have my gall bladder taken out within that month as well.  Here I am 20plus years later, very excited to be having a less evasive surgery. It's amazing how things change in 20 years! I have a big old scar from my belly button up my chest from the first surgery, whats 4 more little poke holes right? :)

I will have been on optifast for 3 weeks come surgery time... Don't quite know why I have to be on it for 3 weeks but I just do as I'm told. :)

Good Luck everyone!

Jennifer Buckley-Golder * Hamilton, On CANADA * Revision Surgery Date: November 14, 2014 (stapeling to RNY) * down 50 lbs Jan 12, 2015 *

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/14 6:03 pm
RNY on 11/12/14 with

Hello, Jenbg!

Welcome to the November 2014 forums!

I will be having the RNY on November 12th (Next Wednesday!)

Good luck with your pre-op diet and your surgery! Looking forward to start our journey together!

-M

Most Active
Recent Topics
Today is my Day!
Lady_bugg · 0 replies · 517 views
24 hours out of OR!
LilyBeez813 · 1 replies · 680 views
Surgery Tomorrow!
Jenbg · 1 replies · 549 views
12 hours out of surgery!!
Sharshar_ · 1 replies · 544 views