YIPPY GOT MY SURGERY DATE

Mini-me
on 11/16/06 4:28 am - KY
My surgery date is December 4th and I am soooooo excited but also scared at the same time. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers I will let you guys know how I do afterwards. Talk to ya soon melissa (mini-me)
Kym B.
on 11/16/06 6:39 am - Lawrenceburg, TN
Congratulations! Mine is on the 11th so I'll be praying for you during yours if you do the same for me!
Joanne B.
on 11/17/06 9:38 am - Lake Forest, CA
Congrats on getting your dat Melissa, and so soon. I will keep and everyone on this board in my prayers. Joanne
teneeshiaa
on 11/17/06 10:55 pm - alto tx., TX
Prayer prayer prayer that's what we all need happy that you got a date being scared is to be expected in this case May god bless and keep you. Teneeshiaa
Geminidream
on 11/18/06 5:06 am - Spokane, WA
Best of luck to you Melissa!!! We'll be crossing over to the losers bench on the same day. Like you I'm excited and scared too. Not so much scared about the surgery itself but scared about dealing with the people I know who will be thinking I'm just going to fail again. You'll be in my prayers! Molly
jerijewel
on 11/19/06 7:38 am - Hermitage, TN
I'm having the surgery on 12/4 also. We are two weeks away, it will be here before we know it. I am in Hermitage TN, where are you located? Keep in touch. Jeri
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views