Got my date: December 6th

needyvermonter
on 11/20/06 9:19 pm - South Burlington, VT
I got my date and I'm so excited I can hardly wait. I have preop on November 28th and I wish they'd do the operation that day. I've been through a year of tests leading me up to this revision but I can't wait to begin my new life. I'm 51 years old but look and feel like I'm in my 30's and I want to begin living a more normal life of exercise and fun. I'm having my operation in Vermont at Fletcher Allen Healthcare.
Nella
on 11/20/06 10:05 pm - Chattanooga, TN
I am so glad that you got yourdate..Congrats on that hope everything goes well....Nella
Joanne B.
on 11/21/06 1:54 am - Lake Forest, CA
Welcome Herbert, Glad to hear that you've gotten your date. I will keep you in my thoughts and I sincerely hope that this surgery goes better for you. Good Luck, Joanne
jnp2004
on 11/21/06 3:19 am - Greenville, TX
Herb, I will be thinking nothing but happy thoughts that day for the both of us!!!!! Please let me know how your doing..... Pam
Mini-me
on 11/21/06 5:50 am - KY
Congratulations!!!!!! My surgery date is December 4th and yes this is very exciting isn't it? Well good luck with everything and keep us all posted thoughts and prayers mini-me
Geminidream
on 11/21/06 11:41 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Herbert, Congratulations on getting your date. What are you revising from/to? I'm going from vbg to lap rny and like you it has taken a year of tests to get here. What a great chance we are being given to get control of our health and lives! Best of luck to you for a good, uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Molly
Sue J.
on 11/25/06 1:11 am - Albany, OR
Hi Herbert! I'm on 12/6 also and am having my preop on 11/27. I'm having surgery in Corvallis, Oregon @ Good Sam. Congrats on getting your date! I'll be keeping you in my prayers that day! Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views