Surgery Date

Connie57
on 11/20/06 10:08 pm - Canada
My surgery date is set for Dec 1, 2006
Joanne B.
on 11/21/06 1:52 am - Lake Forest, CA
Hi Connie, Welcome to the board and congrats on getting your date. Are you ready? Good luck in the coming weeks. Joanne
Connie57
on 11/22/06 4:20 am - Canada
Hi Joanne, Still trying to figure out this site. Thank you for the response, Am I ready good question sometimes I think I am but then a second later unsure of everything. I am on my 14 day liquid Optifast diet and it is real hard. Mood swings, headache, hunger pains the whole kit and caboddle. On day 6. Thanks for you support Connie
Mini-me
on 11/21/06 5:19 am - KY
Congratulations!! Mine is set for December 4th. Isn't it so exciting? But very nerve racking too. Ha-Ha Keep us all posted on how you are doing and I'll do the same Thoughts and Prayers mini-me
Connie57
on 11/22/06 4:23 am - Canada
Hi Mini-me Yes it is exciting but very nerve racking. Yes I will keep you posted. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Connie
Geminidream
on 11/21/06 5:33 am - Spokane, WA
Connie, congratulations on your early date! I don't know how long you have already been waiting for this but now the wait is even shorter...good for you! Best luck to you for an uneventful surgery and come back here soon to let the rest of us know how you are doing. Molly
Connie57
on 11/22/06 4:25 am - Canada
Hi Molly, I have been waiting for 3 years for a date so it was unbelievable when it came I had actually given up on the idea. Thank you for the best wishes Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views