Nine Days

SharonAJ40
on 11/21/06 9:00 am - Middlebury, IN
My surgery is scheduled for December 1, 2006. The pre-op diet (medifast) is driving me crazy, but otherwise I am doing ok. Nervous, but I assume that's normal.
Nella
on 11/21/06 10:13 am - Chattanooga, TN
Congrats!!! I have two weeks before my surgery...I am so excited and nervous...I guess the nervousness is normal...Hope everything goes great...Good Luck...Nella
SharonAJ40
on 11/21/06 10:17 am - Middlebury, IN
Thanks, Nella. Are you having fears that it won't work? I am.....
Nella
on 11/21/06 12:05 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Yes I am kind of having those thoughts but I think as long as we do what the doctor says to do then we will be fine....Nella
Joanne B.
on 11/24/06 3:22 am - Lake Forest, CA
Hi Sharon, Looks like you'll be one of the first ones on the board having surgery. I think we're all feeling nervous, but I hear that almost everyone feels that way. I keep thinking that the surgery still isn't going to happen, guess I won't believe it until they wheel me into the room. Good Luck and let us know when you're home, Joanne
Mary S.
on 11/26/06 8:28 am - Eden Prairie , MN
VSG on 05/15/17
Hi Sharon, Today was the 1st day of my 10 days of liquid, my surgery date is Dec 5th. I am HUNGRY, but otherwise doing okay. I know this is done to shrink the liver which makes it easier for the surgeon. I wish you the best of luck, keep posting. My philosophy is "Keep your eyes on the prize," and it sustains me. Take care. Mary
SharonAJ40
on 11/26/06 8:46 am - Middlebury, IN
Thanks for writing! I was allowed to have one meal a day but that is all.....and it was just vegetables and meat. At any rate, I feel like i've lost a bit so hopefully it is doing what it should. I am nervous but SO ready.....I am just trying to figure out how to keep focused on work this week.....at least until Thursday evening.... Eyes on the prize....no more insulin, no more needles.....and I like to look at the before and after pictures on here..... Good luck to you. Sharon J
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views