I have a surgery date!

Maghan M.
on 11/21/06 6:34 am
Hi everybody, My name is Maghan and I am from South Dakota. I am planning on having the Open RNY done on December 5th. Things are a little different for me. I work with the Dr. who will be performing my surgery so it has been great to know that I have an awesome Dr. preforming the surgery and second of all...he will do whatever I tell him! ha! While I have been scheduled for the 5th, we are still waiting for an insurance approval...which the Dr. put a STAT notice on it, so hopefully I will know after thanksgiving! I will keep you all in touch and I look forward to hearing from you!
jnp2004
on 11/21/06 6:53 am - Greenville, TX
Hi Maghan, My name is Pam and I am happy to hear you have a date. I am also going in the month of December. My date is December 6. I just found out yesterday. I will say a pray for you on the 5th. If you ever feel like talking please e-mail me. Happy Thanksgiving, Pam
Carolyn Lavery-Barclay
on 11/23/06 10:58 am - Tallahassee, FL
Congratulations Magham! Sounds like you have everything under control. I guess working for your doctor has the advantage of you knowing what to expect. I am scared to death. My surgery is scheduled for Dec 12 and I am excited but very, very nervous. Carolyn Lavery-Barclay
Joanne B.
on 11/24/06 3:24 am - Lake Forest, CA
Hi Maghan, Where in SD are you? I have family in Hot Springs, Rapid and Pierre. At least with you working for your surgeon you know his track record. I wish you luck and let us know when you get your approval! Joanne
Maghan M.
on 11/24/06 5:05 am
I am in Rapid and I should have an answer from insurance on Monday, providing that the Doc's nurse got my info sent in!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views