Not sure whether to worry or not.

Hockey Mom
on 11/24/06 3:55 am
RNY on 12/19/06 with
I had my Upper GI this morning amoung other things and the Dr saw "something" on one of my kidneys. What really freaked me out was that he chased me down in the hall to tell me this and had my surgeon on the phone which he handed to me, right there in the hallway. Basically I now have to ahve a CT Scan of my abdomen and pelvic area, but they could not do it today due to the icky barium stuff I had to drink for the test. Then I find out I have to have a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea... Okay none of these news test can be scheduled until Monday, so i am just going to try to put it all of this out of my mind until then. Oh and to add to everything we found out yesterday that my MIL has a brain tumor. We won't know more about that until 6-Dec. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you
Kym B.
on 11/25/06 3:43 pm - Lawrenceburg, TN
I will keep you and your mil and family in my prayers!
Bridget M.
on 11/25/06 10:43 pm - lost in the country, OH
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Bridget
Cheryl A.
on 11/26/06 9:35 am - Niles, MI
I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. My prayers are with your family. Be sure and let us know what's going on with what the dr. saw on your kidneys.
Joanne B.
on 11/28/06 8:56 am - Lake Forest, CA
First, I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Second, you're doing the right thing by putting these things out of your mind. Just keep telling yourself that they are doing all of this to make sure your surgery can be as sucessful as possible. Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views