Better late than never..

Heather M.
on 5/9/09 4:41 am - Modesto, CA
Went in to do the sonogram yesterday for fetal weight and position, and the little stinker finally turned around!

1 day short of 38 weeks, and already dilating and contracting.  Oh god, I'm going to have my hands full when she gets here.

So, strong contractions, just not regular.. just constant.  Now, it's just wait and see when she decides to arrive.

And while they aren't always very accurate on the readings at my stage of pregnancy, tech is thinking she's going to be between 7-8 lbs.  She's "weighing" in at the moment at 7 1/2 lbs.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Mini-me
on 5/9/09 10:29 pm - KY

SEE I TOLD YOU IF YOU JUST SPANK THAT LIL TAIL SHE WOULD TURN  LOL

NO I AM SO GLAD SHE DECIDED TO TURN FOR YOU NOW IT WON'T BE LONG.

HANG IN THERE AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

MINI ME

MelissaF
on 5/10/09 4:26 am - Northwood, IA
YAY!!!!!! It's gonna happen so soon!! I am sure you are excited and nervous being your first but you are gonna do GREAT! HOW great she finally turned.. :)  She is a stubborn one alright!  Keep us posted as much as you can... we will be on pins and needles till u can update us after the birth!  I know this baby is long awaited for you and big goal for you after your RNY and one of the reasons you had it so this is just amazingly exciting Heather!!!  All my best to you and u will be in my thoughts!!!!!!

HUGS!!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Heather M.
on 5/10/09 7:07 am, edited 5/10/09 7:07 am - Modesto, CA
Yeah, I'm adjusting now to the whole having to actually do BIRTH thing.   LOL
Ray said when I called to tell him she flipped.."She did what?"
"Yeah, that's right.  We actually get to use our childbirth classes now.  So, um.. you need to read up again, because all I remember is how to do the breathing, since I've been walking around doing that for the past 2 weeks as the Braxtons became real contractions."

Got her basics washed, her rocker together.. shampooing our room/nursery area today (since it's 92 degrees outside)..did you know they make a lavendar scented carpet cleaner for Bissell now?  It's great!  Then we're putting her crib up tomorrow and our bed back in the room (I was up until 3am last night puttering around cleaning out closets, reorganizing drawers.)  Ray went and slept in my brother Mike's room, just so he got some peace and quiet, since Mike works graveyard shift. 

We just finished painting the walls this week.  Now I have to pull down the venetians and scrub them down one last time, and dad's going to do that and the windows for me, then our "nest" area is done.

Bag is packed for the hospital, other than throwing in a change of clothing for Ray, and packing some snacks for him.  I already packed my SF gum, chapstick, lotion, robe & nightie and Crystal Light.  Everything else is just frosting.  And well, of course, her stuff, recieving blanket, go home blanket for over her receiving blanket, outfit, socks and hat.  Dad's installing her car seat tonight.

Unless I go into actual labor, expect the next update Weds, when we have our 38 week check with the OB.

Happy Mother's Day to you mommies!

P.S. Melissa you'll appreciate this one.  Think I'm coming down with a case of PUPPPS!  Grrrr.. started on the lower inside of right thigh near my knee.. and now I'm springing up with more patches starting to wrap around the thigh area.

Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 791 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 752 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1424 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 807 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 932 views