I AM A GREAT AUNT AGAIN

Mini-me
on 5/13/09 12:46 am - KY

MY NEPHEW'S GIRLFRIEND HAD A GIRL YESTERDAY AND NOW THAT MAKES ME

12 NIECES AND NEPHEWS AND 4 GREAT NIECES AND NEPHEWS.

SEE I DON'T REALLY NEED KIDS, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS CALL ANY OF THE MOTHERS AND THEY WILL ASK ME HOW MANY DO YOU WANT FOR THE DAY 1,2,3, ECT.... 

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY NEWS WITH YOU GUYS

MelissaF
on 5/13/09 3:14 am - Northwood, IA
WOW!! CONGRATS!!!

You have quite the *LARGE* family.. how nice.  I bet holiday get togethers are fun!!!!

Thats awesome.... congrats congrats!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Mini-me
on 5/13/09 6:00 am - KY
THANK YOU MELISSA

YES THE HOLIDAYS ARE FUN BUT A *****AOTIC
THEY ARE LIKE LITTLE WILD INDIANS RUNNING AROUND.  LOL
Beatriz A.
on 5/13/09 4:48 am - Sunny Miami, FL
Congratulations!!! Having a large family is great but too many gifts to buy at xmas ;)

I am a great aunt too!!!!!!!!..those are my sister's grandkids so that makes me a great aunt three time and soon to be four times....it sounds so old to me.
Beatriz
Mini-me
on 5/13/09 6:05 am - KY

LOL YEA I FUSS AT CHRISTMAS TIME I ALWAYS SAY, " HERE I HAVE TO BUY ALL THESE TOYS BUT I DON'T GET ANY BACK" 

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YA MEAN ABOUT FEELING OLD TOO.

Heather M.
on 5/15/09 5:03 am - Modesto, CA
Grats, Mini.  I was going to post the other day, but was having some issues with our cable behaving itself.  Babies and kids are so much fun.. especially when you get to send them home!  Hmmm.. what the heck was I thinking.. I can't send mine anywhere... uh oh....

My Aunt Pat is in the same boat as you.. as we have a HUGE, well make that, ENORMOUS Irish/English clan.  She's the last of my 7 Aunts & Uncles on my mom's side, so she runs herd over all 64 of us cousins, 2nd and 3rd cousins.  I can't even count how many times she's a great Aunt and Great Great Aunt.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Mini-me
on 5/15/09 9:01 am - KY
OMGoodness HEATHER I THOUGHT I HAD A BIG FAMILY I DO BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVE US BEAT.  LOL

YEA YOU WILL HAVE YOUR LIL CAITLIN MARIE ALL THE TIME BUT BOY WHAT FUN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE WITH HER.  YOU AND HUBBY ARE TRULY BLESSED TO BE HAVING YOUR VERY OWN LITTLE ONE. ( BUT I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT).

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views