WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN

Mini-me
on 5/13/09 12:50 am - KY
HAPPY HUMP DAY ALL!!!

BOY DON'T TIME FLY BY?  JUST SEEMS LIKE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME OF THE DAY ANYMORE.

WELL THIS IS THE TIME FOR MY VISITOR SO I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I WEIGHED AT THE GYM THIS MORNING THAT I ACTUALLY LOST THIS WEEK (BUT OF COURSE I'LL TAKE IT)

HW:  340
SW:  330
LW:  185
CW:  182

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

MelissaF
on 5/13/09 3:08 am - Northwood, IA
Yes time does fly!!! I cannot believe I had surgery 2 weeks ago already!!!  Back to work in one month.. wow.

GREAT JOB on the loss lady!!! That is awesome!! Keep up the good work, I bet after Aunt Flo departs even more down! YAY!

HW: 328
SW: 280
CW: 133

I am losing beyond what they removed in surgery... doc says this is normal and expect it to happen.. it jump starts weighloss for some reason.  I am not nearly as active so I am eating 1200-1400 cals a day b/c of lack of activity where I usually eat around 2000-2200 id say on an average day.  It's hard to figure out when your lifestyle suddenly goes from active to barely mobile for a while.  I mean I am mobile but not running any races :P

Make it a good week everyone!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Beatriz A.
on 5/13/09 7:53 am - Sunny Miami, FL
forgot to weigh in this morning but I am happy to report that this week I have been able to be a "super good girl" by staying away from simple carbs,  suggars and drink my water again....yeah for me!!!!!!!, if I keep this up, I should loose the 10 lbs I gained in about a year pretty fast b/c my clothes are starting to feel tight and I refuse to big a bigger size.

Beatriz
Beatriz
Heather M.
on 5/13/09 9:38 am, edited 5/13/09 9:38 am - Modesto, CA
Fat baby and I weighed in at 199 today for our OB check, so we're actually down 2lbs since last week.  Maybe because the thought of food and the resulting contractions after eating just isn't fun.

As for baby update.. she's still facing the right way, finally.  OB said when he comes in, "So, did we determine which way this baby is facing yet?"  Replied, "Yup, according to Friday's u/s she's finally pointing south!"  Dr. Winter, "About time!"  LOL  Even the OB thought she wasn't going to do it.

Now we're just on the wait game.

Just woke up from a nap, as we did the doctor appt at 11:15, then Babies R' Us waddle for last minute stuff, Applebee's for lunch.. and that toasted me.

I'll post nursery area pics later this week.

Hope everyone has a good week!
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
inDIANAw
on 5/13/09 10:09 am - Columbus, IN
I did get on the scale today and was down 3 pds from the weekend so i was HAPPY but I still am WAY up. Happy Wedesday to all of you and I really hope to post I am down more next week:)
Hugs

Diana

Mini-me
on 5/13/09 11:10 pm - KY
WTG SWEETIE!!!   KEEP FIGHTING THE FIGHT

BLESSINGS
MINI ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later