Flex...

Heather M.
on 5/15/09 5:05 am - Modesto, CA
I fixed the circuit breakers in the computer room (one sparked and had to be removed and a new one installed.  So, did both of them while I was at it).  Now, since I can't have a cold beer, I shall go fix myself some cottage cheese in a cantaloupe.  Tah dah!  I am woman.. and I can do electrical stuff (unlike my spouse).
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Mini-me
on 5/15/09 9:06 am - KY
I KNEW ALL ALONG YOU WERE BRILLIANT

NOW CAN I HIRE YOU NEXT TIME I NEED A HANDY MAN?  OH I MEAN  HANDY WOMAN?
MelissaF
on 5/16/09 5:59 am - Northwood, IA
Will you marry me?

My husband cannot do a darn think around the house... cept with the actual computer itself. LOL

I have a better shot at using a hammer than he does! LOL
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Heather M.
on 5/16/09 11:12 am - Modesto, CA
To be fair, I grew up in a family of construction workers.. so I do know how to do a lot of things the "typical" female doesn't know how to do.  Anyone need sheet rock hung or taped and spackled?  How about the toilet ring replaced?  What, need concrete or brick laid?  LOL

Ray is great on the computer.. hopeless at hooking up the stereo, DVD or VCR.  And I've taught him how to change the truck's oil, check the tire pressure, change a tire..

I love my uncles.. even though they drug all of us girls around and babied us, they made sure we knew how to do stuff ourselves, so we weren't completely hopeless.   And you should see what I can fix with duct tape! 

Added a picture of Caitlin's side of the room to the baby photos.  Now that I'm concious from my 2 mile waddle through the Oakdale Chocolate Festival.  Hmmmm.. had a frozen fruit kabob dipped in chocolate & peanuts, with a herbal passion berry tea & splenda, and the insides of a tri-tip sandwich.  Got a bit of a "glow" from the 103 degree sun.  It was a good Saturday.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views