Mel..

Heather M.
on 5/18/09 5:33 am - Modesto, CA
When you get a chance, could you email me the recipes you compiled?  Once Kit Cat is here, I want to make sure I've decarbed the house and go back to our first few months post WLS of protein rich diet.  I want the weight off quickly, but safely, so we can do baby #2 (God willing) and be done.   I already made up some chicken chili for after her arrival, and if it gets cool enough before labor, want to make up some muffins and mini crustless quiches to freeze.

[email protected]

Thanks, hon! 

How you feeling? 

The pregnancy rash is driving me insane, since we're having 100 degree weather.  Triamcimolone (sp) cream for the healing, Cortisone/Benadryl cream for the itch.  It's a never ending cycle.. lol.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
MelissaF
on 5/18/09 1:43 pm, edited 5/18/09 1:44 pm - Northwood, IA
Getting close Heather! Are you ready?!?!?! How exciting!!!

Sorry about the rashes - soon that issue will be over soon ;-)

I send u an email with many attachments of whatever I have here on my mac.  My old computer may have more, I will try to fire it up and see if there is anything else but I am pretty sure that is about it.

I feel pretty good, Thurs my nerve endings woke up suddnely and I have to admit i was in tears calling the office nto sure what to do.  They say I am a strange duck.  I am way ahead of the curve on a lot of the stuff and normally stuff wakes up gradually.  Well it all woke up at once and i felt like zing zing zing all over.. i didn't want anthing touching me.. it was crazy.  the sensitivity to the touch is still there some but overall i feel a lot better.  Belly button still numb and healing, rest of incisions look great.  I just don't have my stanima back at all.. ran errands today for 4 hours and drove for the first time and I am just totally totally wiped, been fighting slieeping all day so i could sleep tonight.  Not to mention I feel like you probably do at 9 months preggo.  I am SWOLLEN... swell hell, my numbers will be staggering this wednesday and actually I think I am gonna break from the scale for a week bc its doing nothing but getting me down honestly... its all fluid and I know this but it still doesn't make the number feel any better looking down at it on the scale.. just sorta in a funk.. i know it will pass...

BUT ANYWAYS... i am really doing fine :-) LOL.  Hey.. you asked! ;)

So glad baby is almost here, I am so very excited for you!!!! Keep us posted ok?  When is the actual due date again?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views