ooops what happened to wed weigh-in?

MelissaF
on 5/21/09 10:26 pm - Northwood, IA
Better late than never!!

HW: 328
SW: 280
CW: 134
LW: 133

I am bouncing around 133-135 and still a bit swollen, not bad, I assume I will land 130-135 which is jut where I wanted to be since I got to goal and been struggling with those "few" lbs up and down.. seems PS was the answer for me with that since they removed 7lbs.

Hopefully it will be sunny where you are for memorial day!!

Question of the week (I know you missed this!) - appease me and play along :)

What are your Memorial Day plans??

Heather - you better be having a baby!!

We are having a shrimp boil at the lake.  Our relatives come here for the summer to Clear Lake, IA and live in Florida on the ocean the rest of the year (must be tough right??) and they are bringing flash froze shrimp with them from Florida! YUM.

I am making vitabrownies with ghiradelli dark choc chips and walnuts - I am calling them the antioxidant lover brownie!!! :o)  I found the vitabrownie mix at Super Taraget -FYI.  THey also sell the vita tops frozen in the freezer section.  Making deviled eggs.  Aaron and I are spending the day together Saturday since I am feeling a bit better.  Going to go to Des Moines or Minnapolis and just have a fun day.  Inlaws are watching the boys (dogs).

Otherwise I am doing good with surgery - just gaining endurance and stanima everyday.  3 weeks seems to be the turning point with me for that.  

How are you?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Geminidream
on 5/23/09 1:43 am - Spokane, WA
Hi!  Sorry to be so MIA here.  Gotta move my computer somewhere else in the house where I'll spend time and not be thinking of other things to do or to want to eat.  Am in the kitchen now in front of the window and it makes me want to be outside.  Good to get out there, but I miss you all.

Gonna be sunny and hot here for the next week...even into the 90's next week.  Did I pick good time for vacation or what????  LOL  And now that we have a new furnace it will be fun to see how the a/c part of it works in 'real' heat. 

So glad I haven't missed Heather's delivery.  For her sake, I hope it is soon.  Those last weeks are just awful and it gets old having people watching you constantly to see when you are gonna 'pop'. 

Lucky you finding the vitabrownies!  Maybe they will be available in our area one of these days.  Altho...we have Winco stores here now (for 3 or 4 months, I think) and I still haven't gotten around to seeing what they carry.  Who knows what I'm missing!  Gotta say honestly tho, after ordering Vitatops from the website and finally getting to taste them I'm not impressed.  They aren't such a big cake-fix for me like I'd hoped.  So I'll keep on baking and tinkering.  Thank you for that neat recipe, I looked at it briefly and will go back to print it.  Hoping to hear if Heather has tried it yet...she gave us those killer cookies and is such an awesome baker. 

Am hosting a small family bbq on Monday for my sister's birthday.  Looking forward to it and also having the next day off.  It will be fun with no stress to anticipate.  Hope you have a good time for your outing with Aaron. 

My numbers haven't been fantastic.  Very up and down as usual.  Eating a little worse than I should this week off but I am working so hard in the yard that I can sort of semi justify it.  heehee 
HW: 268
SW: 230
LW: 148 (gulp!)
CW: 144

PMS'ing bad now but I've been baking this morning to help keep it under control.  A batch of chocolate bran muffins is cooling as well as some blueberry muffins.  All legal and good fiber.  Going to have another (!!!) cup of coffee and a muffin on the patio and listen to the birdies. 

Have a great weekend, I'll try to get inside to check out all the messages I've missed.

Hugs!
Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
MelissaF
on 5/24/09 2:44 am - Northwood, IA
You make some of the yummiest treats.

I would love your recipe for chocolate bran muffins if you care to share with me.  I personally love the deep chocolate vitamuffin tops with 3 different types of choc chips in them. I can get them frozen here locally and love that they are individually wrapped for 100 cals a piece.  I keep the frozen as directed but of course they are costly... 4 and half bucks for 4 of them.  I bet I could do better tinkering witha recipe like you do.. Got any to share.. chocolate or coffee.. anything like that related please please please send my way.

I can always send u the mixes if you can't find them and maybe you could doctor them up a bit? Just let me know. I am going to the store to pick up some peanut butter she can't find by her next week at that target.  If you want me to send you a box of the muffin and or brownie mix I can do that.  

The scale can be downright evil can't it?  It goes up and down like that I hate it esp during PMS week.  I am up right now but I haven't been eating that great the past couple days.. I have been getting out and spent a day with Aaron at a mall about 1.5 hours away from us in Mankato, MN - we had a great time but of course I overindulged in foods.. sigh.  This bloating with the LBL is crazy stuff too.. more activity more bloat.. so today I am reeling it back in and getting back to basics again.. gotta keep the straight and narrow most of the time I suppose in order to be successful at this journey.  Some days are certainly harder than others tho for sure.

Your holiday plans sound fun Molly.. enjoy!!!!!!!  Hope it is a sunny day there for you and enjoy your time off work!

HUGS
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views