Hi Friends

dmsams
on 6/1/09 1:19 am - san antonio, TX
Ladies- I have spet this morning catching up on the posts for the last couple of months and i am so glad that i did. I did not realize just how important support is on this journey- until i found myself wandering further and further away from where i should be. My lowest weight was 181 and today i sit at 206. I SWORE once i got out of the 200's that i would never ever go back- but yet here i am. I am seeing that fat chick in the mirror again- i dont want to get dressed in anything other than baggy shorts and huge t-shirts- i remember last year how good i felt when i put on my cute new clothes- now they are just too tight and the shirts are too short to cover my huge BOOTY. I need to get a grip before 25lbs turns into something way worse- i need your support and i will be participating in weekly weigh in's again. (that is if you will have me back) The issue that i am struggling with that i used to have no problem with is drinking while i am eating and waiting for an hour after.....i am also grazing quite a bit. Thanks for listening- hope you are all well- dawn
Dawn
XOXOXO
on 6/1/09 8:59 am
inDIANAw
on 6/1/09 11:13 am - Columbus, IN
My 25 turned into 35 and I am so DEPRESSED!! Nothing fits from last year and I was NO where near goal..now I am even farther away from it:(
I did start back last week and have lost some of it:)
We all need each other and the support we all have to give each other..
Welcome back Dec. group!!

Diana

MelissaF
on 6/1/09 2:00 pm - Northwood, IA
Hi Dawn!! So glad to see you back - welcome home! ;-)

I think it is awesome that even after 2.5 years we feel we can come back to our safe little place. I am proud of this board for staying alive. I am glad we know we can turn to each other anytime we need to.  SO glad you are back!

Just start over.. get back to basics.  Throw away the junk, create an eating plan with planned meals and snacks to avoid the graze monster.

No drinking with meals.. makes u hungry and probably why you are grazing..  no satiety.

Move your bod too :) 

You know what to do.. we are all here for you and the further we get out from surgery the harder it becomes and the more we need each other.  That is for sure!

Glad you are going to participate in weigh ins! See you Wednesday!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 6/1/09 11:00 pm - san antonio, TX
DOWN 195! AMAZING!
Dawn
MelissaF
on 6/2/09 7:57 am - Northwood, IA
Thanks Dawn.. :o)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 6/1/09 10:59 pm - san antonio, TX
Thanks you guys for making me not feel so alone. I actually went to support group last night too. Something that i have not done since the first six months after surgery. It was great. One day at a time....Mel said it best when she stated how great it is that after 2.5 years we are still together. Thanks for the help and support and whatever i can to for any of you let me know....
Dawn
Mini-me
on 6/2/09 1:09 am - KY

DAWN
HI  AND WELCOME BACK!!!!

LET'S ALL DO IT TOGETHER  AS I HAVE GAINED HERE LATELY TOO.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

Nancy H.
on 6/2/09 4:12 am - CA
I know I felt for so long that I was never going to be hungry again...and then at 2 years I began to find out I could eat more of more things without getting sick. I got scared too. But We have hopefully learned to take control and talk to others and not give in. I know support helps and the more up=voices I hear, the better at staying in control I get. I too, have gone back to the basics. I no longer buy grapes to freeze because I can eat them non-stop all night. Instead I have edamame and string cheese again. I am sticking to protein first because fills us up and keeps us full the longest. I thank this board and God everyday, and I promise myself never to go back to where I was. I just wi**** would have stayed easy forever.

nancy

dmsams
on 6/2/09 4:49 am - san antonio, TX
I wi**** would have stayed easy too....and i wish those people who think we took the easy way out knew that it is not so easy after all....
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!