ok, so i have been gone forever

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/09 12:37 pm - Toledo, OH
 Well, Mel said you guys would remember me, but if not I told her I would slap her lol
i wanted to stop in and say hi and if you remember me let me know
I rarely stop by OH anymore.  Doing ok, gained a few pounds back, but plan on losing them again.  Going back to the basics....
Heather M.
on 6/2/09 3:24 pm - Modesto, CA
And how is the degree going?  I think the last time you posted, it was close to finals time.  Hoping this Fall, with the baby here, to get at least one class online to start back on finishing up my BA.

Good to see you again =)  I'm keeping this short, have a migraine, and need to finish up housework before the morning, as one of the "adoptive aunts" is coming to babysit, so me and the hubby can go see a movie and just have "us" time away from the new arrival.

Hope you stop by a little more often!
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
MelissaF
on 6/2/09 11:33 pm - Northwood, IA
hijack!

Look at that precious angel.  You must do an update on what your experience is like being a fist time momma... the joys, the hardships etc.. I wanna hear!!! You seem to be doing it like a pro.. made to be momma!

Hope the headache feels better soon.  HUGS
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 9:36 am - Toledo, OH
 It is going good.  i have gotten all A's except for one class I got a B.  Considering he had a midterm, final and a comprehensive all 9 hour exams I was thrilled with a B.  They were exhausting!  I have had two classes from him and all of his exams are that way.  The first one I got an A.  I just could not swing it on the second course.  I hope I never have him again!!!

Your baby is gorgeous!!!!!!!  Congrats!
Heather M.
on 6/7/09 1:31 pm - Modesto, CA
Yeah, when I sign-up for classes, I always ask my younger brother if he's taken the course before me.. "Is the Professor a PITA (pain in the ass)?"  LOL

Good to hear you're doing well on your degree.  Told the hubby would love to have mine, but we also need to get the kiddies here.. so degree goes in between doing that.  Then once we're done (thinking next one), then finish up anything left.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
MelissaF
on 6/2/09 11:32 pm - Northwood, IA
Oh you are so silly to think nobody will remember you T! How could we ever forget you!!!  Silly girl!

Welcome home.  Seems like everyone is basically in the same boat with eating and struggles. Goes to show this journey is far from the "easy way out".  I think it is great all of us feel we can come back here for support though. That is awesome.

Back to basics... the only way to start over and do it the right way.  Good job!  I hope you will stay close to us if you have the time, we sure do miss you!

(((((T)))))
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 9:37 am - Toledo, OH
 I have managed to lose 5 of the 10lbs I gained back.  Hoping I can lost the other 5 plus more.  I am eating so simple now and keeping cals low while trying to keep my protein up.  I forgot how much all this sucked lol

I knew you would remember me lol I see you on fb nearly everyday so that makes it easy.  
MelissaF
on 6/7/09 11:26 am - Northwood, IA
I have been eating out of house and home the past two weeks... ready to get back in the gym.  I am sick of being laid up and ready to just GET OUT THERE!  I go back to work in a week and see my doc tomorrow for clearnace.  Soon as he says.. u can go to the gym.. I AM ON IT!!! LOL

I need to lose some too now (sigh).  I am up around 138ish these days when I was down to 133 after surgery for a split second.  Went in weighin 144 so i still won't complain.

You are doing great, 1/2 way there T... You can do it!  However, I have seen your pics you don't look like you need to lose an ounce!
Hugs, Melissa 

Mini-me
on 6/3/09 2:54 am - KY
HEY THERE LADY BUG!!!

OF COURSE WE REMEMBER YOU.  GOSH EVERYONE IS COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK LOL  (BUT THAT IS A GREAT THING).  LIKE MELISSA SAID, "EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING THESE DAYS".  SO YES THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO COME BACK TO FOR SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION.

GLAD YOUR BACK HANG IN THERE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity