U DID WHAT????

XOXOXO
on 6/6/09 1:35 pm
Geminidream
on 6/6/09 2:08 pm, edited 6/8/09 12:20 pm - Spokane, WA
Hmmm...can we imbed photos in our posts now?  (And if we can, can I figure out how to do it????)

My sister, Amy, and I went to the Farm Chicks Show today and we both wore aprons!  When we attended the show last year there were lots and lots of attendees with aprons but mostly the vendors wore them.  This year, I think out of the thousands who attended we were the only customers who did...we were constantly getting stopped in booths to answer questions about merchandise and we'd have to direct them to whoever we thought the proprietors were.

AND....I wore my apron on errands before and after the show too!  Pfffftttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would I have ever done anything so silly and conspicious before surgery?  H*ll no!  But man, I'm proud of myself because my sister has always been that kind of fun person and it is neat to give myself permission to try to be as fun as she is.

Ok, so now I can't figure out how to add a picture.  Guess I will just upload it to my profile.

My feet are so tired and sore!  When I get a little rested tomorrow I'll compose all the treasures I got today into a cute picture.

Hugs,
Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
XOXOXO
on 6/6/09 11:05 pm
Geminidream
on 6/8/09 12:37 pm, edited 6/8/09 12:46 pm - Spokane, WA
That's right!  I was just hoping someone would ask and I'd have a sauce little 'It's a new fashion trend!' comeback all ready.  Oh well....

One sort of clueless thing I did recently was to wear my new Boobies t-shirt on a day when I ran an errand to Home Depot.  Aka...Man Land.  Oh man, the looks!  You know I shopped fast and got out of there as quickly as I could once the lightbulb lit and comprehension dawned. 

Here's where my dd got the shirt:  (it was a Mother's Day gift)
www.huglovesave.com/Site/BOOBIESgear.html

Have you been to my little blog recently and seen all the fancification that my cool sister has done to it?  Wow...it is awesome now!!!  She even figured out how to add music and I have had a great time finding music to add to the playlist she started for me. 

geminisdream.blogspot.com/

XOXOXO
on 6/9/09 11:37 pm, edited 6/9/09 11:37 pm
XOXOXO
on 6/10/09 12:02 am
Mini-me
on 6/6/09 10:02 pm - KY
RO
HI THERE  SORRY TO REPORT THAT I LIVE A VERY LIFE!  LOL
YESTERDAY, I WORKED TIL 12:00 p.m., WENT TO MY NIECES BIRTHDAY PARTY AT MCDONALDS (SHE JUST TURNED 5), MY MOM AND I WENT AND GOT OUR HAIR DONE, THEN WE WENT TO THE FAMOUS WALMART FOR GROCERIES.  OH AND DURING ALL OF THAT I TOTALLY ATE ALL THE WRONG FOODS!!!!WHICH CONSIST OF......................

B:  HAM, EGG AND CHEESE OMLET

L:  ARBYS ROAST BEEF AND SWISS FLATBREAD SANDWICH

D:  SUBWAY GRILLED CHICKEN AND PROVALONE CHEESE FLATBREAD SUB

S:  A MINI BAG OF POPCORN W/ CHEX MIX

XOXOXO
on 6/6/09 10:46 pm
Geminidream
on 6/6/09 10:26 pm - Spokane, WA

Wear them next time!  DS prolly won't even notice but you never know who else WILL!  heehee

I don't have any 'wonder gals' but do have some little silicone-style cutlets from Wally World and hardly ever wear them.  They are just hot and uncomfortable and then I think who is going to notice if I DON"T wear them the next day???  

XOXOXO
on 6/6/09 10:34 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity