it's official--exercise is hazardous to my health!!!!

natalie1975
on 6/12/09 1:54 am - Yardley, PA
or, the more fair way to put it, i'm a klutz of the century. went speed walking/jogging this morning, was soooo proud of myself until i tripped over a tree branch fell (flat on my face and accidentally beat my lip to where i literary have a fat lip now---see jogginf makes you fat. worse, a scraped my leg really bad on that tree branch...not just a scrape looks like a freaking war wound..really bad. so even though i'm down another lbs from Wed and am now 128, with 5lbs of neosporin and all the bandages i'll have to put on, i'm about to officially become the only person in history to gain weight as a result of a simple 3 mile walk

also, have a night on a town planned later, including a cool concert (lead signer from Pearl Jam, forget the name), the guy i'm seing is dragging me but i love stuff like that anyway. so much for the cute mini-dress i was planning to wear--have 2 go with jeans instead

don't let this deterr the rest of you--no one is as uncoordinated as me (unless they are extremely drunk or something).

love, Nat

Eklypse62
on 6/12/09 2:07 am - Fort Myers, FL
VSG on 02/18/15

you can always wear a maxi dress...

natalie1975
on 6/12/09 2:23 am - Yardley, PA
a maxi dress to a rock concert??? only a guy would give that advice...lol...other than business and evening attire, most of my current casual wardrobe are pants/jeans or short skirts and dresses ...
Eklypse62
on 6/12/09 2:43 am - Fort Myers, FL
VSG on 02/18/15
 you'll have to school me on that one all the concerts I have been too I had to dressed. LOL!!!
Mini-me
on 6/12/09 7:04 am - KY
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT

HOPE YOU HEAL UP REAL SOON
Beatriz A.
on 6/12/09 8:33 am - Sunny Miami, FL
 very funny story but please, do not give it.....it gets better with time, Have fun at the concert.
Beatriz
Geminidream
on 6/13/09 12:05 pm - Spokane, WA
Aw, Rats!  So sorry to hear you got all scraped up trying to be a good athlete.  Hope that you had a good time anyway.  Good job getting another pound off from Weds, hope that the neosporin weight won't stick.   I got on my treadmill today and wimped my way to 2 1/2 miles.  Sheet...and I used to be in much better shape!

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
natalie1975
on 6/13/09 10:51 pm - Yardley, PA
Thanks, Molly.

I was such a good little jogger/gym rat about a year after my WLS. I started procrastinating, got our of shape again and have an 8-10lbs regain to show for it (from when i was at my lowest)
dmsams
on 6/14/09 10:47 pm - san antonio, TX
Eddie Vedder....shut up...how was the concert and what did you wear?
Dawn
natalie1975
on 6/15/09 12:29 am - Yardley, PA
That's right, Edddie Vedder..he was awesome--he did all the stuff aucoustically--no band or anything so it was kind of laid back and awesome. I was not familiar with his stuff before (even though I know of Pearl Jam , of course.) I'm definitely going to get his CD now.

The concert was totally sold out (in fact, my date got the tickets from some scalper a week before, I think.

I neded up wearing a pair of skinny cut dark blue jens, a sexy black tight tank top and a pair of cute sandals--casual but, hopefullly cute.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views