Not something I want to do everyday But

na_na
on 6/16/09 5:28 am - KS
 If some of you would please do the WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY?  I WOULD LIKE TO GET A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT YOU ALL ARE EATING. AND I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ALSO...
AND SINCE I WORK 2 JOBS NIGHT SHIFT AND DAY SHIFT. IT IS MY BEDTIME NOW. SO I WILL START

BREAKFAST
1/2 WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKE WITH 1 TBS BUTTER  NO SYRUP
2 OVER MEDIUM EGGS

4 CUPS OF COFFEE WITH 2 PACKETS SWEET N LOW IN EACH AND 4 HALF AND HALF CREAM LITTLE CUP THINGS IN EACH  (I KNOW BUT THATS MY DOWNFALL)
12 OUNCE DIET COKE

LUNCH
ALMOST A SUBWAY  6 INCH OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST ON WHEAT WITH ONIONS TOMATOES GREENPEPPERS PICKLES SALT N PEPPER AND SPICY BROWN MUSTARD

2 GLASSES UNSWEET SUN TEA
1 SINGLE BAG BAKED LAYS SOUTHWESTERN RANCH

1 SLICED CUCUMBER WTH SALT N PEPPER
 LOL    LOTS OFGREEN BEANS COOKED WITH ONIONS PROBABLY 2 CUPS WORTH
6 OZ BAKED  PORK CHOP

2 MORE CUPS OF COFFEE WTH 4 HALF AND HALF AND 2 SWEET N LOWS

THANKS YOU ALL
HW: 291    SW:239  CW: 167  Lowest Weight 156 
MelissaF
on 6/17/09 2:54 am - Northwood, IA
Looks good Nana!  Ok I think the half and half is a bit overkill honestly... so 4 half and halfs in each cup? please clarify.. if so? you know where your extra calories are coming from! 

I use arctic frappacino from gourmet whey as creamer and its delicioius and add SF caramel to it.. YUM. Might be better than using all that half and half.. you are drinking a lot of your calories and that concerns me.  I am glad your weight hasn't gone up but I do think that is an issue that can haunt you later.

At least isn't a cookie or brownie or ice cream but definently something to look at! 

I will see if anyone wants to do daily eat threads... i remember us doing these and they were helpful.

Thanks nana!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views