Wednesday Weigh in & Accountability

dmsams
on 7/14/09 11:03 pm - san antonio, TX
I dont want to play this week!

I weighed, it sucked (can i say that word?) - now i wanna take my toys and go home.

I am going to be 40 in less than 2 months. (50 days)how come this is so HARD???????
Dawn
Beatriz A.
on 7/15/09 12:09 am - Sunny Miami, FL
I wish I knew why it's so hard but it sure can be done......do not give up and keep trying!!!!

Beatriz
Geminidream
on 7/15/09 4:14 am - Spokane, WA
Awww...hugs!  We all knew this wasn't gonna be easy but at least we thought it'd stay fun.  Grrr...  I'm gettin' tired of battling the same weight range.  Had a panic over the weekend when I had a bad headache (but not with nausea, unfortunately) and ate, ate, ate my way to a 3# gain.  Did manage to get rid of it by this morning, whew. 

I hate those stinkin', always-hungry fat cells.

HW: 268
SW: 230
LW: 147
CW: 147
Wanna be: 143 again!

Am very close to joining a local gym to go to the water aerobics classes in the evening but only because they are taught by another post-op from my local group.  It'd be nice to have to be accountable to her because I'm sure not holding up my end of the deal with that lovely treadmill sitting in my dining room. 

Hope the rest of the week goes better for you!

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
MelissaF
on 7/16/09 3:11 am - Northwood, IA
Hang in there Dawn - you can do it!!! Have faith and remember why you had this surgery - go back to when you were excited to have it done and how you felt intially postop.. willing to conquer the world with it!  Start over.  You have not failed.  Feel good for your 40th birthday, you are worth it!!!!!!

I myself have had a rough couple weeks since the 4th of July.. so I hear ya but I refuse to let it get me down!  You should not either friend! *hugs*

HW: 328
SW: 280
CW: 138 (seee? I was 133 at my lowest after PS.. up 5) Stay in the game with  me.. we can do this!

Make it a good week.  Email me if you need to.  We can keep eachother ac****able
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Mini-me
on 7/17/09 5:25 am - KY
Hey  Everyone
Sorry I haven't weighed this week, been busy getting my Apt. and office painted, new tile and carpeting put down also.

Yea I have a membership to my local gym but haven't been in sooooooooooo long it isn't funny.  I haven't even been to water arobics ONE time this year.  I am so far out of everything that I need to do don't knwo if I will get back on track.  My new snack deamon is NUTTER BUTTERS  OMG they are too good

Any way just wanted to pop in to say hey and for everyone to hang in there (better than I am anyway LOL )

Love to All
Mini me

GO COLTS!!!!

XOXOXO
on 7/18/09 2:26 pm
Mini-me
on 7/19/09 11:16 pm - KY
NUTTER BUTTER IS A PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE WITH PEANUT BUTTER INSIDE  LOVE EM, LOVE EM, LOVE EM

AND YES THEY ARE DANGEROUS  LOL
XOXOXO
on 7/21/09 11:30 am
XOXOXO
on 7/18/09 2:21 pm
dmsams
on 7/19/09 8:29 am - san antonio, TX
Ro LOL! You are right- I have been having a lot of bad weeks but I cannot give up! What good would that do? Maybe I am just stressing cuz of the turning 40 thing....you made me laugh out loud! This is better than paid for therapy! to all
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!