WEEKLY WEIGH IN JULY 23 ,09

Mini-me
on 7/23/09 4:36 am - KY
HEY ALL!
WELL ANOTHER GAIN THIS WEEK, I AM GOING UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID A ZILLION TIMES I CAN'T EXPECT MUCH.

I DID GET IN A 10 MIN WALK BEFORE WORK THIS MORNING.  MY LEGS AND KNEES ARE STARTING TO HURT ME AGAIN AND I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF EXERCISE AGAIN.

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GOOD WEEK

HW:  340
SW:  330
LW:  185
CW:  188

GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT A BETTER WEEK NEXT WEEK

GO COLTS!!!!

MelissaF
on 7/23/09 3:08 pm - Northwood, IA
I hear ya Melissa - my story too! Up and down, up and down.  My eating hasn't been stable - not terrible - but I do go off plan then on plan... need to straighten myself out a little.  Also, I started getting hard core back into my exercise plan and that always does weird things to the scale b/c of all the running and weight lifting..

So here it is..

HW: 328
SW: 280
LW: 138
CW: 139 (ACK)

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

inDIANAw
on 7/23/09 9:56 pm - Columbus, IN
Hi
I am still here and struggling to get back on track:(
I did get on the scale MONDAY..highest weight yet!! I have a little mini goal set till the end of the month and praying I can make it. We leave on Vacation July 31st and I know I want to be under another number.
I am not post my weight as it just depresses me even more.
Hugs to all of you!!

Diana

XOXOXO
on 7/24/09 1:30 am
dmsams
on 7/28/09 5:01 am - san antonio, TX
I didn't weigh last week but i will tomorrow morning. But I have a great story! Kind of a water cooler story from my office involving me.!

So my friend calls and asks if i want to know something she heard ABOUT ME?! i said of course-
a co-worker of ours moved to Houston and had spoken to my friend and said....."is it true that Dawn gained a lot of weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" by not so difficult process of elimination i know who must have told her that -- I AM MORTIFIED! ok i have gained 20ish pound- but this witch made it sound like i had gained 100#!!! so i here by call my new motivation the BRUJA initiative. (Bruja is witch in spanish)- i should hug her neck though- i have been to the gym every day BUT Sunday this week! i thought you all would be amuzed! Ta Ta until tomorrow.
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/1/09 2:56 am - Northwood, IA
Yikes, I would be mortified too, I will not lie.  This is my biggest fear as I always feel pressured and under the microscope.  I am glad you are using this for positive motivation rather than self-sabotage and destruction.  Good job and keep motivated my friend, 20# is nothing when you think of how much you have lost and with a little determination and self-control it will be off in no time.  Hang in there!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views