Black and White!!!!

MelissaF
on 8/2/09 5:41 am, edited 8/3/09 8:05 am - Northwood, IA
The following having admitted to returning to old/bad habits with their eating or "going off plan" (maybe in not so many words)... Yep, I am putting us OUT THERE!

1. Melissa (me!)
2. Ro
3. Molly
4. Melissa (minime)
5. Dawn
6. Heather
7. Beatriz
8. Natalie (a while ago)
9. Diana
10. Marsha

Who am I missing?  I am sorry if I missed you! (even tho I am sure you are NOT sorry I put your name out there).

Yep! I am calling us all out.  Now ladies... let's make some changes and get back to basics so we can show ourselves that we are not gonna fail at this.  We took drastric measures to get our health and life back together, let's not give it up to old pal, aka food.  Remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels and NOTHING beats being healthy... without health, we truly have nothing.  I have always believed that.

SOOO what is our strategy for keping on track ladies? Input input!!!!!!

Love you all! Group hug, please don't hate me!!! (((((December Babies))))))
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Robin D.
on 8/2/09 7:48 am
dmsams
on 8/2/09 9:51 am - san antonio, TX
wanna do a challenge? Not sure what they are called but set date and set goals?
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/3/09 8:04 am - Northwood, IA
Sounds like an awesome plan to me... how should we do this? Any suggestions?  Own personal goals with dates???
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

dmsams
on 8/3/09 11:31 pm - san antonio, TX
Oh Girly I have no idea i just know that i have seen "weight loss challenge" posts on other boards before --sometimes called July 4th weight loss challenge- or Halloween Weightloss challenge.

Labor Day is too close (4 weeks) and Halloween might be to far (12 weeks i think) BUT we can pick a date...i have been out of the office so i am super busy right now. But i can try and see what i can find on other boards- or if any of you know...let me know.

We can vow to ourselves and one another for this period of time we will exercise and eat right and journal(short period) and report in to one another. Shoot we can do anything for 6 weeks or 4 weeks or whatever we decide. And for these weeks we will commit to posting our weight or weight loss if you dont want to post your weight- but i dont think any of us are shy about that.

During these weeks you all can feel free to think of the witch in my office that proclaimed that "dawn has gained weight" filling in your own name and person so it will make you as p'd off as it has me

Thoughts???
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/4/09 1:00 am - Northwood, IA
I think a SHORT goal like Labor Day is perfect.  I think shorter goals keep us more focused. Don't you? Does me!

Do we want to do two weigh ins a week? Or is that too much? I don't think others are shy either.

I know we did the "what did u eat today" threads and it works for a couple days then dies.....
Hugs, Melissa 

dmsams
on 8/4/09 1:21 am - san antonio, TX
I got it! We can do a 09-09-09 challenge. Starting tomorrow 08-05-2009 Until 09-09-09 which is exactly 5 weeks. We can weigh on Wednesdays. Can keep a daily food journal-eats AND MOVES. Goal- Healthy Eating, at least 4 days of exercise and 1 day per week weight accountability. Anyone interested? We can do anything for 5 weeks cant we? I know it is a busy time of the year especially for those with kids- but if we take our eye off "the prize" i am afraid that the tendency to revert back to old habits could be there it takes 5 minutes to check in each day or minimum 1 time per week. Come on I need y'all to help me.
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/4/09 1:23 am - Northwood, IA
Will you post this as a new thread Dawn so everyone sees it? I love the idea.
Hugs, Melissa 

marsha62865
on 8/2/09 10:18 pm
add me pelase im lurking and gaining i ve been in and out of hospital with gallblatter problems i have to get it takin out in couple weeks so im here but not doin well Love Marsha

MelissaF
on 8/3/09 8:05 am - Northwood, IA
I added u to the list Marsha.  I am so sorry to hear of your struggles with your gallbladder, soon u will feel so much better once it is out, immediately from what I hear.  Hang in there!!! Keep us posted!
Hugs, Melissa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views