Wednesday Weigh In /Weight Loss Challenge Week One

dmsams
on 8/4/09 10:53 pm - san antonio, TX
Since I might be the only one participating in this challenge- here is how I plan on doing it. It is a 5 week challenge so rather than focus on where I started 300#'s ago or how much I have gained since last week I am going to start with todays weight and each week after will subtract from that- (positive thinking)!!

My goal for this week is 2 days of stregnth training and 5 days of cardio. Havent figured out the food part yet.

Week One: 207.6

Challenge Goal is 09 pounds by 09/09/09. I chose this because it is do-able, it kind of goes with the theme in my head, AND most important it will get me to ONDERLAND again.
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/5/09 2:22 am - Northwood, IA
Great goals Dawn!! I know you can do this... smaller seems more obtainable than larger numbers, I do agree!!!!  Go for it, I know you can do it!!

My goal is to be 130 9/9/09 and get in the gym at minimum of 3 times a week (not near by me.. gotta drive a ways or I would say 5 days).  Run the other two days and work the weekends as normal running my fanny off as a nurse :-)

I am also food journaling in a small cute journal I bought so it is black and white what I am eating.

Decarbing also.

Todays weight: 136 (was 140 yesterday.. sheesh talk abou****er).

Goal: 130.0

Who is next hmmmm?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Mini-me
on 8/5/09 2:23 am - KY

Well this morning I went and walked on the treadmill with my sister (that was even before I knew about the challenge) which was the first time in a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time.

Then I came back and started reading the posts I had missed and seen about the challenge.  I think it is a great idea I just hope my motivation kicks into overdrive LOL  I can tell ya since coming back from the gym this morning I have more energy than when I sit on my duff.

Now I need to get this eating under control again and I think I MIGHT do alright.

HW:  340
SW:  330
LW:  188
CW:  185

Lowest weight 179 (for a very short period of time but regardless it was the lowest)

Not really sure what my goal will be I'll have to think about that a day or so.

BLESSINGS

GO COLTS!!!!

dmsams
on 8/5/09 3:05 am - san antonio, TX
Thank you for your support guys. I hope that i am able to provide support back and that everyone will have the 5 minutes it takes per week to update. I myself will probably be on here regularly cuz that is how i roll- when i am doing something full blown.

Who is next?
Dawn
XOXOXO
on 8/6/09 1:03 pm
Beatriz A.
on 8/10/09 2:08 pm - Sunny Miami, FL
Dawn, great idea.. I will join your challenge once I get back to the USA since I am in Colombia visiting family until the 21st.

Small goals are the best, my first goal will be to walk for at least 30 min 4 days a week and in the mean time loose all the weigh I will probably gain while on vacation, which I sure hope is not much

Good luck to you and your motivation inspires us all. Keep it up!!!
Beatriz
dmsams
on 8/10/09 11:36 pm - san antonio, TX
Have a great Vacation Bea!
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management