Yesterday I ATE...and Moved

dmsams
on 8/6/09 12:55 am - san antonio, TX
OKAY DAY ONE

Breakfast: Protein Bar (20 Grams of P)
Lunch: Crustless Quiche
Dinner: 6oz Halibut (lightly crusted in panko)
Dinner Salad with light dressing

Was doing good with Carbs UNTIL.......
Snack: 2 cups Watermelon

878 calories
29 fat
58 carbs (watermelon was 22 of this)
92 protein

I did 30 minutes of interval (running/walking) 30 minutes of elliptical.
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/6/09 2:58 am - Northwood, IA
You did great!!! Girl.. 800 calories? OK, I buttoning my lips... no no.... no I am not LOL

Seems to me that you are one extreme or the other... You let it all go or you REALLY go extreme and go too far the other direction. Please don't hate me for saying this.  I have noticed this in the past even with myself.  Not enough cals girl... esp with working out. Aim for 1200 if working out, you will lose better, trust me on this.  Don't make the body freak and starve...

Love you! Great job on keeping track and being accountable!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MelissaF
on 8/6/09 3:03 am - Northwood, IA
You did great!!! Girl.. 800 calories? OK, I buttoning my lips... no no.... no I am not LOL

Seems to me that you are one extreme or the other... You let it all go or you REALLY go extreme and go too far the other direction. Please don't hate me for saying this.  I have noticed this in the past even with myself.  Not enough cals girl... esp with working out. Aim for 1200 if working out, you will lose better, trust me on this.  Don't make the body freak and starve...

Love you! Great job on keeping track and being accountable!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 8/6/09 5:11 am - san antonio, TX
Mel you are right. BUT i swear, there are hidden calories that i am not accounting for .....and yes i have been told more than once that this is the dichotomy of my life. BLACK OR WHITE, ALL or NOTHING...i would like to say that i am working on it...but there are so many things......you have hit the nail on the head and i would never be mad at you for being honest- i dont need "yes" men- i welcome honesty.

Today i had a protein bar for breakfast, a chicken leg, small salad & 1/4 cup of spinach for lunch....not sure what is on the menu for dinner but i have had 385 calories thus far today. And i meet with my trainer tonight....
Dawn
XOXOXO
on 8/6/09 1:57 pm
XOXOXO
on 8/6/09 2:01 pm
XOXOXO
on 8/6/09 1:46 pm
Mini-me
on 8/6/09 9:27 pm - KY
GREAT JOB DAWN  I REALLY COMMEND YOU FOR DOING THIS.

Before work I walked about 20 min.

B:  HIGH PROTEIN CEREAL, COFFEE

L:  HAM, CHEESE, AND TOMATO SANDWICH  WITH CUCUMBERS

S:  TBS. PEANUT BUTTER AND CRACKERS

D:  GRILLED HOT DOG, GREEN BEANS, FLAVORED NOODLES, CORN ON THE COB, SLICE    TOMATO, AND CUCUMBER  (too many carbs)

S:  OMGosh I snacked all evening  it' like I couldn't stop  I think it's about time for my visitor  I hope that's what it is anyway.  Canalope, s.f. popsycles, hand full of animal crackers, 3 minature CHOCOLATE DONUTS, and popcorn.

GO COLTS!!!!

dmsams
on 8/6/09 10:00 pm - san antonio, TX
You did awesome! You exercised BEFORE work which is something i wish i could commit to but i just havent been able to. Plus your day was good- snacks aside-plus like Ro pointed out..they were not high calorie snacks they were just high CARB- which is natural for cravings.Itcould have been worse - could have had a BIG eating day and snacks. Funny story- last month i had my "visitor" taken away (uterine ablation) so i dont uh......(bleed) BUT the freaking cravings and cramps are still there.....I CANNOT believe.....i have my follow up on monday with my GYN and i am going to have to have a word with her about the cramps and cravings. sheez.

Hang in there MM-- WE CAN DO IT......(me cheering)
Dawn
Mini-me
on 8/7/09 1:30 am - KY
I had the ablation done too about 4 or 5 months ago and I just love not having the heavy flow but YES the other symptoms are the same cramps, bloating, cravings, and headaches

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 924 views