Yesterday I Ate.....and I moved (Saturday)

dmsams
on 8/9/09 11:48 am, edited 8/9/09 12:39 pm - san antonio, TX
OK..this is late.....but I am committed. Not sure if I told you, woke up and went to the gym at 7am yesterday- I was up, at em and done before I even woke up.

Breakfast: 2 eggs/1oz of chopped ham
Lunch: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich

Went to a stupid movie, actually movie was good, but as hard as i tried i had a cup of that freaking movie popcorn...but i counted it.

Dinner: (Emily's birthday)

6oz Ribeye
Squash
1/2 baked potato- didn't eat the whole 1/2
I am sort of put off...i ordered a 12oz steak- my friend Jo and i share meals....she is a teeny tiny thing- in every way she is 4'10 and weighs just about 100# and she is a full grown adult- i digress- BUT the steak that they served me at the SALTGRASS was probably 50% fat. I am not a complainer- and i know as well as the next guy that a little fat makes a steak tastier- but by the time i cut my 12oz steak in half and cut off the fat- i probably had 2-3oz of edible steak for each of us..... for the first time ever- i sent that crap back...it just grossed me out. The second steak was delicious- but why would they even serve such a thing?

By my count my count should be:

Calories: 1162 (approx, probably more)
Fat 67g
Carbs 60g
Protein 69g

I have probably underestimated a bit.....but close i hope.. plus i did 45 minutes of cardio
Hope everyone had a good weekend!<3
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views