Yesterday I ATE...and Moved Wednesday

dmsams
on 8/12/09 10:08 pm - san antonio, TX
Good Morning -Up Bright & Early- working from home today - taking my neices to the Jonas Brothers concert tonight.(hahaha) It is hard for me to be at home all day- that falls under not a structured day. Greg will be in the kitchen in about an hour cooking up breakfast - (i usually have protein bar) then lunch...sigh......i want to cook dinner for the girls before we go- i know that my sister's alternative would be to drive thru somewhere but i think that she and the girls do that entirely too much.....BUT i am cooking them something healthy....I AM NOT A MOM so it is easy for me to say.....i know, my sister is spent sometimes, so i will just have to lend a hand.
Wednesday was a good day-

Breakfast: The Usual Protein Bar
Lunch: 4oz Chicken & Green Beans
Snack: Protein Bar
35 minutes on elliptical (317 calories)
Dinner: 5oz Pork Loin & Summer Squash
Snack: Celery & 1 tbsp peanut butter, lf swiss cheese

Cal 1177
fat 43
protein 141
carbs 59

That is a bit higher in calories than i care to eat but i was just hungry. Plus i have worked out hard. I am thinking that this will be my day of rest from the gym- but oddly enough i like going (at least currently) but my legs are killing me and i am meeting my trainer tomorrow. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO....
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/14/09 5:35 am - Northwood, IA
I think the scale should be moving in leaps and bounds for you as controlled as you have been.. if it isn't the only answer is you aren't eating enough (stll concerned :P sorry)

Have fun at the Junas Bros. concert tonight!!!

We have been on the go all week (so much for enjoying and relaxing at our lake house retreat of the inlaws!!) and my eats at the iowa state fair yesterday - well pathetic.  I won't go on.

I bet being a mom puts an added stress on eating choices... I can only imagine.  

Hang in there, you are doing great, I bet wed will be a great weigh-in day for you.

I have not had my scale at the lake with me all week, not a good thing I am thinkin!

Hugs,
Melissa
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views