Wednesday Weigh In /Weight Loss Challenge Week Three

dmsams
on 8/18/09 10:56 pm - san antonio, TX
As i was taking a bath this morning i was trying to think of ways not to have to admit to you guys that i did not lose any weight this week. But then i thought- that is not going to do me or anyone else any good. What i am going to do, is take the 2 weeks of documentation that i have kept, to my nutritionist at my dr office and see what she thinks i am doing wrong. Historically, there are only 2 weeks out of the month that i lose weight- i dont recall which two weeks they are though, besides that doesnt make any sense.
Thanks for listening-still committed to the 09/09/09.
Still at 206
Dawn
MelissaF
on 8/19/09 12:59 am - Northwood, IA
Hang in there Dawn.

I think u need to take all your calories and logging sheets to your nut.

I also think you need to get your RMR/BMR tested.  Google Newleaf technology and there is a place u can put your zipcode in.

I also want u to make sure your thyroid is ok... have u had it tested?

I always lost around my period before when I was in the losing phase.

Hang in there, u are doing great and glad u are staying committed!!

I can't weigh!! I left my scale at home and we are at the lake. I know bad excuse but it is the truth!!!  OOPS.  I will let u all know when we get home Friday.

Hugs!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Geminidream
on 8/19/09 6:45 am - Spokane, WA
Sorry the scale has you bummed this week, it is easy to say don't let it get you down cause I know IT DOES!  You can beat that thing, you are working so hard that it is bound to start giving you better numbers again.  Hope that your nut. will be able to help you soon.

I had a nice shock this morning but am not getting ****y...thought I'd have a gain from all the eating and coffee-drinking on the weekend.  Gotta be good so that it doesn't rebound-sneak-up-on-me.  Does that make any sense?  It's happened before, at any rate. 

HW: 268
SW: 230
LW: 147
CW: 145

Hot, hot, hot here today...I gotta head outside away from my new bestest friend, the air conditioning, and refill the birdbaths.  It actually feels good to go out and warm up and then come back in to get cold again.  LOL!  Without WLS (ok, and my a/c too) i'd be praying for summer to hurry up and end already.  Been there, done that....

Hugs!
Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
XOXOXO
on 8/19/09 8:04 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management