Wednesday Weigh In /Weight Loss Challenge Week Five

dmsams
on 9/1/09 11:40 pm - san antonio, TX
Hi Ladies! Here it is beginning of week 5! After the nutritionist visit last week I have been keeping a diary- GOOD and BAD...but instead of boring you with the details i have summarized.
I was shooting for 800 calories- Saturday was slightly more and Sunday was off the charts (with respect to 800 calories). I averaged 980 (that is with Sat and Sun) but the weekdays i have stayed between 775-875. I did 4.25 hours of cardio and 3 hours of stregnth in 7 days and the results .....i lost 3 pounds.

Beginning weight was 207, last 3 weeks was 206 and now 203! Odds are not real good that i will be at 199 by next wednesday but that is okay with me at least i am losing weight.

How is everyone else doing.

Dawn
Mini-me
on 9/4/09 9:53 am - KY
YES SWEETIE AT LEAST YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT AND THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE VERY PROUD OF. 
KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK AND YOU WILL SEE THAT 199 MARK.

I AM THE SAME THIS WEEK AT 188, NEXT WEEK MAY BE A DIFFERENT STORY THOUGH CAUSE "AUNTIE" IS GETTING READY TO VISIT AND I HAVE BEEN EATING LIKE A HORSE ESPECIALLY THE SWEETS.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

MelissaF
on 9/4/09 9:15 pm - Northwood, IA
You are doing amazing Dawn!!! Remember you are losing weight and building muscle at the same time so really you are doing incredible! Don't always go by the scale esp when weight training, go by your measurements!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!

I won't repoort on myself right now...... had a long discussion with PCP yesterday.  Made some changes and I will update soon.  

Have a safe holiday weekend!!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views