Slacker checking in...

Amanda Miller
on 9/15/09 12:02 pm - Cleveland, OH
Hi all.

The short story.. I'm a "half-asser" At no point did I do anything by the book.  (except my first month post op)

That being said, I dont regret the last almost 3 years.  HOWEVER, I have 3 month from today til my 3 year anniversary.  I am going to actually apply myself from this point on.

I have been fluxing between 215 and 203.  I dont consider it a gain as i was only at 203 for one day and I only get up to 215 at night after a long water day.  I would say I am normally at about 210.   Being I started at 315 and a 30/32 I'm happy with this.

My goal is to see 199 by my 3 year anniversary.  Yes, it's only 10-15 lbs.. BUT I've been at this weight for around 6 months now and I think my body is happy with it.

So I will be posting on here for a bit if ya'll don't mind.

I am looking into plastics on my arms, so it is win win as I am sure the PS surgeon will want me to lose some more weight.

So my name's Amanda.. hi ya'll

Curvy Consignments
13902 Puritas Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
www.curvyconsignments.com
Plus Size Consignment Shop in Cleveland

Down 112... 46 to go.

Mini-me
on 9/15/09 11:09 pm - KY
Hi Amanda and welcome to the board

Trust me you are not the only one who considers them a slacker.  I am a big slacker too but we must keep trudging along don't we?

Hang in there and look forward to your post
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

Geminidream
on 9/25/09 10:33 am - Spokane, WA

Hi Amanda!  Yay for you working to get at a concrete goal by your surgiversary.  I think you are right that the body does seem to get to a point where it is comfy and then fights us when we try to budge it lower.  It won't be easy all the time but there are bound to be times when it is a bit easier so you have that to look forward to in this journey. 

So, are you exercising differently now?  Eating/journalling differently?  I started the 5 Day Pouch Test this week after having the stomach flu Monday and Tuesday.  (hey, why not...the first two 'fasting' days were done for me LOL)  Having that as my backup program is a decision I made when we started reading The Beck Diet Solution here awhile back.  We weren't able to get thru the whole book, for a small group that's a big challenge.  But if you haven't read that book, check your library or bookstore.  It sure has a lot of helpful solutions in it for dealing with every day life and the way we talk to ourselves in our heads which affect our eating plans.  Like having a backup plan in place for those inevitable times when the 'diet' fails.  For me, it has been more like I failed the diet and not the other way around.

Anyhoo...I am back on the wagon at least one b*tt cheek's worth.    Still not journalling again and haven't exercised yet but there's abit of a scheduling problem for me till Sunday.  In fact I shouldn't be sitting here having fun meeting you I should be finishing a baby shower gift.

TTYS!

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity