WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN

Mini-me
on 9/15/09 11:43 pm - KY
Totally Suprised this week but I'll take it
I lost 3 lbs!!  Don't know how it's probably water weight but I'm still tickled.

Hope everyone had a good week

HW 340
SW 330
LW 192
CW 189

Blessings
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

inDIANAw
on 9/16/09 7:56 am - Columbus, IN
Well, this is going to be a HARD one for me to post as my weight now is what a lot of you had your surgery at. I have SO FAILED BUT so want to get back on track. I watched the BL last night and am trying to get MOTIVATED!!!
Sooo...
HW 358
SW 338
CW 281
I have gained 41 pds from my lowest and am just SICK over it. I did this and only  I can change it!!!

Diana

Mini-me
on 9/17/09 1:41 am - KY

Hang in there sweetie!!

You will be in my prayers and please pray for me too

Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/09 2:40 am - AZ

I have to get my butt back in gear and stop the carbs before it is out of control.  I have a way of letting things go and planning on dealing with them later.  Of course, that is how I got to be MO to begin with.;o)

I cannot let this go so I'm working on cutting out bad carbs.  I discovered frozen Lemonade cups.  I can't quit!  It is 600 calories daily I do not need.

HW: 252
SW: 252
LW: 120
CW: 125

Mini-me
on 9/21/09 3:34 am - KY
Very well put  "  I have a way of letting things go and planning on dealing with them later.  Of course, that is how I got to be MO to begin with.;o)"  I do believe that you descibed everyone of us. 

Good luck getting back on track

Blessings
Mini me

GO COLTS!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/09 3:38 am - AZ
On September 21, 2009 at 10:34 AM Pacific Time, Mini-me wrote:
Very well put  "  I have a way of letting things go and planning on dealing with them later.  Of course, that is how I got to be MO to begin with.;o)"  I do believe that you descibed everyone of us. 

Good luck getting back on track

Blessings
Mini me

Reading these boards is what keeps me on track.  Without the boards I'd be on my way back up to 252 again.

Geminidream
on 9/23/09 10:14 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Melissa,
At first I thought I should post on the 'slacker checking in' because that is soooooo me LOL but really, this is where I gotta be.  Numbers have been h*ll lately and my own fault mostly. 

Last week, up to 150
this week...stomach flu down to 146 and then right back to 149.  WTH????  Ah....Mother Nature has come to thump me on the head again and she always brings a few extra pounds with her.

But I thought I'd pull a gotcha on Mother Nature and decided to start the Five Day Pouch Test today.  Neener neener!

Have already been on clear fluids the last 2 days so why not right?   So I'm counting this as day three and doing scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs...pretty much eggs.  And do they ever taste and feel good! 

Anyhoo...summer is over and I pretty much totally gained at least 5# give or take.  Now I'm pulling out my winter clothes and realizing they ain't gonna fit unless I do something drastic like exercise or ::horrors:: eat less.  Time to put on those Big Girl pants and just do it already.  Yuk.

Congratulations on your 3 pounds, Melissa....YAY!!!!  Have a very good first weekend of Autumn!

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views