Wednesday Weigh-In

inDIANAw
on 9/22/09 9:36 pm - Columbus, IN
WoooHooo!!!
I had a pretty good week and am THRILLED to see a lower number!!
HW-358
SW-338
LW-281
CW-278

Yes, I lost 3 pds and am hoping for another 3 next week:)

Diana

Mini-me
on 9/23/09 4:42 am - KY
HOT DIGGITY DOG GIRLY  WTG!!!

I GAINED 1 lb. THIS WEEK AFTER LOOSING 3 LAST WEEK.  MAYBE I'LL HAVE A BETTER WEEK THIS WEEK.

LW: 189
CW: 190

BLESSINGS
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

Beatriz A.
on 9/23/09 12:06 pm - Sunny Miami, FL
Way to Go Girl!!!!! Keep up the good work just a little bit longer and it sure becomes easier and before you realize it, it will be all gone.
Beatriz
Geminidream
on 9/25/09 10:36 am - Spokane, WA
Woohoo Diana!  What are you doing differently?  Keep doing it whatever it is and have a great weekend.  I want to be able to report a good weigh in next Wednesday so I'll be trying too.

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
inDIANAw
on 9/27/09 3:58 am - Columbus, IN
I have had 2 not so good days and trying to get back on track again..I realized making apple pie and apple crisp are not a good thing to do:(
Wednesday to still 3 1/2 days away so I can get back on track and hopefully do well:)

Diana

Geminidream
on 9/27/09 11:27 am - Spokane, WA
You aren't kidding about the apple dishes.  I have trouble even staying legal around Melissa's legal apple crisp.  What I did this year was to take the fresh apples (at great prices!) and make freezer pies.  So far I have 4 pretty pies in the freezer and then next week I'll add some sugar free pumpkin pies out there too and a few apple crisps.  I read on the internet about a lady who made 12 pies in autumn and froze them so they'd have one pie a month.  That seems like a very reasonable distribution of calories don't you think?  You get your treat, enjoy it but know it is just once a month.

marsha62865
on 9/27/09 11:30 am
HI there how do u make your sugar free pumpkin pies mine r always dry

btw hi all sorry havent been around have been depressed cause am gainin weight....i have an eating problem i cant get it under control the 1st of the month my mother and sister and I are gonna start weight wtchers....I was a size 10 jeans am up to a 16 i hate to admit this but i think i need to Love Marsha

Geminidream
on 9/27/09 1:33 pm - Spokane, WA
Marsha, good for you giving WW a try with your family.  Sounds like a good support system! 

When i do the pumpkin pie I use the Libby's can recipe except I make it with nonfat canned milk, egg beaters instead of eggs and splenda instead of the sugar.  Doesn't have as high of volume as a sugar pie but you still get that wonderful holiday taste.  I don't eat the crust because the fats in it make me dump.  And I'm not gonna make a pie with a weirdo crust just so I can eat crust...yuck.  Then I can take those extra saved calories and pile the sugar free whipped topping on just like I used to do with regular cool whip back in the day.  Gives me the same satisfaction plus no guilt.  It's a win/win!

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!