Long time...and not good

Higels
on 10/27/09 1:21 am - Pinellas Park, FL
So i wnet for my 3 year check up a little early.  Iknew I had failed my surgery, but did not know how bad.  I have gained 81 pounds from my lowest.  The doctor is sending me for an upper GI on Monday to see how big my pouch is now.  We are discussing the possibililty of adding a band over the bypass. 

However, my labs were great, don't know why since I have not taken any vits in at least 6 months.

Tha is my depressing update.  I will post agin when I know more
Mini-me
on 11/4/09 12:10 am - KY
Bless your heart I am sorry to hear that you are struggling too.  I think we are all at that point now that we are having a difficult time staying on track.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will work out for you.

Blessings
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

Beatriz A.
on 11/4/09 11:06 pm - Sunny Miami, FL
wow!!! sorry to hear this...please take of yourself asap and do not let emotions and food drag you down the same path again...you have come so far to go back to where you started before WLS.
Beatriz
MelissaF
on 11/7/09 2:44 am - Northwood, IA
Aw sweetie... I am sorry to hear this.. what did the GI test show? I think this happens to many of us.. I think if they scoped us we would all show some stretching i hate to admit that.  I think it is the "fault" of this surgery.  I don't think sometimes it is so much the patients fault.  Sometimes it is but many times it is the fault of the surgery.. the downside of RNY, in my opinion...

I have heard a lot of good success stories with band over bypass.  Have you been to the revision board there are some great success stories over there with that procedure.  Check it out.  Hang in there.. all is not lost at all, you are still down a lot of pounds even with the regain.  Take care of yourself and so glad your labs are GREAT... that is major!

Please keep us posted.  Sorry I have not been around much lately.. I just don't seem to get back here enough.. my bad truly.  I am on FB tho as u know.. hit me up if you need me.. please.

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

inDIANAw
on 11/7/09 9:09 am - Columbus, IN

I so know how you feel. I have gained 40 from my lowest and had never gotten near goal. I am so depressed and I keep eating..I honestly have no idea how to get back on track..If you would have told me I would be typing this 3 years ago I would have SWORN that this would not be me. This was my answer and I am so embarressed to say it was not.
I am with you on the vitamins too..I have just given up and I do not know WHY..
Please let me know what is going on..
HUGS

Diana

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/09 2:51 am - AZ
On October 27, 2009 at 8:21 AM Pacific Time, Higels wrote:
So i wnet for my 3 year check up a little early.  Iknew I had failed my surgery, but did not know how bad.  I have gained 81 pounds from my lowest.  The doctor is sending me for an upper GI on Monday to see how big my pouch is now.  We are discussing the possibililty of adding a band over the bypass. 

However, my labs were great, don't know why since I have not taken any vits in at least 6 months.

Tha is my depressing update.  I will post agin when I know more

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you must feel.

How did the upper GI go?

Please take your vitamins.  This can catch up to you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 925 views