Weekly Weigh In (a day late)

inDIANAw
on 11/19/09 9:43 am - Columbus, IN
Not sure if anyone still wants to do this BUT I thought I would post and see...
I have been really trying to watch what I eat and started walking after school with 2 others so I think that is helping as I am finally down a few pounds..

HW 358
SW 338
CW 277

I know I still have a long long way to go and I know I have made a ton of mistakes BUT I do know my pouch is still working as when I actually eat "right" I can tell I can not eat the way I could 3 years ago but I know I can a lot more then I could 2 years ago.
Next week is Thanksgiving and I am praying I can just look at it as 1 day..Last year I looked at the Holidays  as a month and a half food fest:(

Hugs and I miss ALL of you:)

Diana

Mini-me
on 11/20/09 4:12 am - KY

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FABULOUS WEIGHT LOSS!!

I  KEEP SAYING I AM GONNA GET BACK IN THE GYM AND EAT HEALTHIER BUT HAVEN'T DONE SO YET.  AND WITH THE HOLIDAYS COMING UP I DOUBT IT WILL BE ANY TIME SOON.  THE WEATHER HAS BEEN REALLY NICE HERE LATELY AND I HAVE THE PERFECT PLACE TO WALK BUT STILL NO CAN DO  LOL

TAKE CARE  AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

HW: 340
SW: 330
LW:190
CW: 192

GO COLTS!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/09 2:55 am - AZ
You've come a long way!  At least the learning curve is over with.  That's a really hard part of this journey.  Learning maintenance is no walk in the park either but I'm learning! 

HW: 252
SW: 252
CW: 128

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity