178 lbs

Heather M.
on 11/28/09 1:14 pm, edited 11/28/09 1:15 pm - Modesto, CA
Down from the 201 I was at when I delivered Caitlin 6.5 months ago.  Was doing good... LOL  I gained 48 lbs with that 1st pregancy.  Eeps!

Then we found out two weeks ago, we're expecting again.  Guess there was a little too much celebrating the week of our 6th wedding anniversary. 

So, now the goal is to keep the weight under control and not much over 200lbs, so I can start to pull it back off after the newest arrival in July.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving?  I was surprised at how little I actually got into, this year.  I go see the doctor in 2 weeks for my 3 year check.  Can't wait to see how messed up my labs are, considering one pregnancy just barely over, and a new one starting!
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Mini-me
on 12/3/09 12:14 am - KY
OMGosh  CONGRATULATIONS???  LOL

No I am sure that is God's plan for you guys but boy you are gonna have your hands full aren't ya?

I wish you the best of luck with your Dr. Appt. and keeping everything in line with this pregnacy.

Take Care and Keep Us Posted
Blessings
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

MelissaF
on 12/5/09 3:02 am - Northwood, IA
WOW!!!! Congratulations Heather! How exciting!!! Aaron and I are going to start trying in the spring, we do believe :-) SO maybe I can share the pregnancy fun times with u :)  Much to be blessed and thankful for this year.  Have a great holiday season my friend!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Heather M.
on 12/5/09 7:14 am - Modesto, CA
Thanks guys.  I'm slowly getting over the shock, and settling in to the "why am I always sleepy" phase?  Thank goodness, Caitlin takes two naps a day.  Mommy's passed out right next to her.
inDIANAw
on 12/6/09 12:15 am - Columbus, IN
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am so happy for you:)
Hugs

Diana

XOXOXO
on 1/2/10 1:18 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views