update and maintaining

lacygirlcat
on 12/8/09 2:41 am - Morehead, KY
This month is my 3 year mark and I'm holding at 128-129.  I am thrilled with my success.  I wish I could update my picture on my avatar but can't seem to figure it out.  You can see my recent pictures on my profile.  My divorce was final this past May.  It took 14 months.  Kids are adjusting well.  They are 19 and almost 16 now.  I'm involved with a wonderful man who is the center of my universe and the love of my life.  We are getting married next October.  Finally, marrying for all the right reasons.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEW2DAL/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wEW2DAL/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Mini-me
on 12/13/09 7:01 pm - KY

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS

BLESSINGS
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

Mr. K
on 12/17/09 2:05 pm, edited 12/17/09 2:06 pm - Bay Area, CA
Well congrats to your success. I was just stoping by and reading the forum over and I guess ill leave my remarks here.

It sounds like everyones life has improved for the better, even if some  have had setbacks.

Personally I can say that I am doing well, but have gained weight from my lowest.

I currently weigh about 240ish, give or take 3.  My absolute lowest was 219lbs last year, and I want to get down to 200 lbs.  

Starting in 2009 I have been 230+ and just havent been able to crack 230lbs this year. Most of the year has been spent between 245-240. I really want to get down to 200lbs, or even 230 at this point, lol.

I have to remember that I weighed 411lbs the day of surgery, and in one point of time was hovering around, if not over 500.  

I guess I am "maintaining" but I want my matinaence weight to be lower. The problem? I was, and still am a binge eater, so a great week can be wiped away in one day.

My next step is to have plastic surgery.

Anyway, GL to everyone and I wish you all continued success and hapiness.
XOXOXO
on 1/2/10 1:15 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views