Merry Christmas Gang!

MelissaF
on 12/19/09 4:13 am - Northwood, IA
Hey Gang!

Just wanted to drop in real quick and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a very healthy and happy 2010!

Thanks to those of you that sent me a Christmas card!!!  So nice of you!  Hubby and I chose not to send any out this year due to plastics wiping us out financially speaking.. we had to cut some corners! Hope you understand.  

Nothing really new here.  Still doing support groups and trying to fight the battle of the bulge.. ALWAYS!  It isn't easy is it?  Never.  I refuse to ever give up.  I am up about 5-10 lbs depending on the day.  My town is getting a gym! I am so excited about this. No more driving 40 mins each way to the gym, so I hope this will help me! I am grateful!  

Keep me posted on all of you!

To much healh and happiness! I love you all!

Melissa
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

XOXOXO
on 12/19/09 7:16 am
inDIANAw
on 12/19/09 12:03 pm - Columbus, IN
Merry Christmas to you too...
I hope 2010 brings a few more posts to our board:)
HoHoHo

Diana

XOXOXO
on 12/20/09 10:17 pm
Mini-me
on 12/21/09 2:16 am - KY
Hi and Merry Christmas to you and to everyone on here!!

I too of course have slacked in posting but maybe after the holidays we will get back into the swing of things.  I am still up 14 lbs. (no more gain but no loss either).

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 789 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 750 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1422 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 805 views