on 2/21/10 8:19 pm
XOXOXO
on 2/21/10 8:35 pm
XOXOXO
on 2/21/10 8:40 pm
Beatriz A.
on 3/1/10 3:08 am - Sunny Miami, FL
I am home!!!!

lurk all the time,,,would love to become "active" again....miss you all.
Beatriz
XOXOXO
on 3/1/10 5:06 am
briancunn
on 3/7/10 8:45 am - TX
i dont get over here much cause there doesnt seem to much goin on
Brian
XOXOXO
on 3/7/10 8:36 pm
briancunn
on 3/8/10 7:06 am - TX
The nice thing that i've liked about these boards are that people understand all the little things we go through. I work for a company that never knew me as a fat person. And don't understand squat about the way life is for us that has gone through this surgery. Even my family has a hard time with it.
Brina
XOXOXO
on 3/8/10 8:28 am
Geminidream
on 4/24/10 1:46 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Ro and big hugs!  I'm certainly guilty, guilty, guilty on all accounts of not keeping up with the group here.  My job and home life has gotten so stressful that one of the ways I cope it to spend time losing myself in reading blogs.  so it isn't like I'm not online and don't have time for everybody...it is just where I''m choosing to spend it that is wrong. 

But please do know that I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, for REAL!  Even though I've been totally absent I am still with you each Wednesday when I get on the scale and mentally stay accountable to you.  (Maintaining in the upper 140's now...usually between 148-150) 

Can't promise to keep up with you regularly here but I will try harder and want to let you know that even though im a slacker I'm still out here and still fighting the fight.  My local group only meets once a month now :( and on rare months when I have to miss a meeting it is tough. 

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 788 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 745 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1420 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 801 views