Come out Come out where ever you are..WEIGH IN!!

inDIANAw
on 3/4/10 5:48 am - Columbus, IN
I NEED HELP!!
I honestly am FAT!! Have NO idea what I should be eating..I sit (another big problem) and think "What should I be eating instead of this" and draw a blank..

So..
I am going to start the weekly weigh ins.
I hope someone other then ME wants to go this.

HW-358
SW-338
Today-284
Lowest 240

My goal for next week is to be under 280 again..

Hugs

Diana

marsha62865
on 3/4/10 8:43 am
Hi hun Im right there with you...I joined weigh****chers 2 months ago have lost 12.2 lbs.....I have a eating problem....Have a hard time when bf gets in fridge to eat I think I have to.....and Like there was a donut on the table I said plz eat it or I will...Later I went out he had eaten it.... I said you ate that I woulda of its funny but its not.....I was at my lowest I was 170 I am now 204 it sucks.... so Im around I just dont post often.... Marsha

inDIANAw
on 3/4/10 8:59 am - Columbus, IN
I am thinking of joining WW again..NEVER did I think I would have to do that again but I need something. At work we started a weekly weigh in group and you pay $5 if you gain..Next week is the last week and I weigh more then wehn we started the group..SAD!!!
I know a lot of my problem is depression. My husband lost his job 13 months ago and is still looking..Over Qualified is getting really really OLD!!!
Hugs

Diana

Geminidream
on 4/24/10 1:52 am - Spokane, WA
hi Diana,
You are not fat but we will always be fat in our heads and we will always be battling our food problems.  Mine is stress eating and not exercising (except for my job still).  Good for you and Marsha going back to WW, do you find they are supportive of the wls issue or have you made that known to them? 

I'm still 'with you' here on the mb every single stinkin Wednesday when I weigh (I weigh every day but Wednesday will always be the Official Day) and hope you are all doing well and still hanging in there like me.  Here's this week for me:

HW: 268
SW: 230
Lowest: 130
Wednesday: 148

I don't have a goal for next week, I just work at getting through each day with minimal damage!

Hugs

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
XOXOXO
on 4/27/10 1:38 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 788 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views