Hey Gang

Mini-me
on 5/21/10 1:55 am - KY
Just wanted to say hey to everyone.  Looks like we are all busy and don't have time to post anymore but just know I still think of you all often and hope everyone is still doing well.

Nothing new with me still struggling from day to day guess I always will.

Since the first of the year, it has been very stressfull for me, I have lost both grandmothers and have suffered with a bulging disc in my back.  I have been through physical therapy and epideral shots.  I am not in as much pain as before but still have a lot of stiffness.  Wondering if my back will ever be the same again.

Have gained around 20 lbs. now and sure hoping that is it.   UUUGGGG

Blessings
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

Heather M.
on 5/25/10 12:59 pm - Modesto, CA
Hi Mini,

I'm going slightly nuts.  Caitlin turned 1 on Saturday, and we're expecting our 2nd, a boy, Hunter, on the 27th of July!  Then it's back to taking off the baby weight.  Wee.

Sorry to hear about your back.  I think of you guys often too, but haven't been on the boards because my computer died, and sharing with the spouse.  And it's just not worth the teeth grinding trying to pry him off of it   He's in desperation mode, because his online gaming days are numbered with the new arrival due soon.  ROFL
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Mini-me
on 5/25/10 8:03 pm - KY
OMGosh Heather it is hard to believe that Caitlin is already 1 man time just flys doesn't it?  Congrats on your 2nd bundle of joy.  Yea I'm sure you and hubby both will have your hands full but oh what a blessing to have. 

I'm sure you will do fine getting this baby weight off.

Take Care and please let us know when Hunter arrives.

Blessings
Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

inDIANAw
on 5/27/10 8:04 am - Columbus, IN
Hi..I am struggling also and gained 46 pounds from my lowest BUT 2 weeks ago I sucked it up and joined Weigh****chers and have lost 6 of it so far. Honestly the online tracking is helping me the MOST. I think of everyone a lot and hope everyone else is doing well.
I am so sorry about your back and grandmothers!!
hugs

Diana

Mini-me
on 5/28/10 10:59 pm - KY

Hey there!  Was great to hear from you.  I have thought about joining WW again too.  I have been walking in the mornings hoping to help my back and of course my weight gain.  I am planning to go weigh today but not expecting any miracles cause my eating habits are totally out of wack.
I have also started drinking diet Pepsi again (which my dr. says is a BIG NO NO).
CONGRATULATIONS on loosing 6 lbs that is awesomeKeep up the good work.

HANG IN THERE SWEETIE YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS

BLESSINGS

GO COLTS!!!!

XOXOXO
on 6/2/10 12:35 pm
XOXOXO
on 6/2/10 12:31 pm
XOXOXO
on 6/2/10 12:30 pm
XOXOXO
on 6/2/10 12:41 pm
Most Active