Hello Ghost Town

Mini-me
on 10/22/10 3:53 am - KY
Hey there
Just wanted to drop into the forgotten site to say hey.  I know I have been gone too, I  pop in from time to time to see if anyone else has posted anything so this time I thought I would.

Well what can I say...STILL THE SAME OL, SAME OL with me.  Still fighting the carb demon but he is def. winning.  I have now gained 37 lbs. Don't know if I will ever get back to where I need to be.  I keep saying I'm going to but as we all know saying it and doing it is def. two different things.

Wow hard to believe it will be 4 years for us in Dec. I tell ya, it seems like it has only been a couple of years at the most.
The Dr. that done my surgery is now doing lap band surgeries in my hometown, now I don't have to drive over an hour to get my post op things done.  I am so happy about that.

Hope everyone is doing well Take Care

Blessings
Mini Me
lacygirlcat
on 10/26/10 11:29 pm - Morehead, KY
I can't believe it's been almost 4 years either.  I know that I need to do better about taking my vitamins and I don't get enough protein...still losing hair and I know that will help.  I can eat anything I want to, but too much sugar does make my heart race and makes me feel bad.  I still can't eat much at a time, but I eat often...probably shouldn't, I know.  I started out at my heaviest at 251 and 242 at surgery.  This morning I was 132.  I still weigh every morning.  My goal was 130 and really want to get back there or 128.  My lowest was 119 and I looked really old and sickly.  I would love to be 125.  I know what I have to do to get there.  I just have to do it.  I absolutely HATE to exercise and have never done it consistently.   Take care.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEW2DAL/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wEW2DAL/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

XOXOXO
on 4/4/11 7:54 am
XOXOXO
on 4/4/11 7:48 am
dmsams
on 5/2/11 12:17 am - san antonio, TX
I AM fat...ok...so i havent changed sizes but my clothes are TIGHT......wahh
Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/10 10:01 am - AZ
Wow hey you..I still see a couple of the oldies but goodies around here. how are you???
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 788 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 745 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 800 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 920 views