I GOT MY DATE, I GOT MY DATE DECEMBER 6TH

Diane G.
on 10/31/07 4:38 am - Nashua, NH
I can't believe i have made it this far on my journey. I got the call with my date today!!! I am going to be on the loser list. First time i have ever been happy with being a loser!!
Dontondan
on 10/31/07 12:39 pm - Bremerton, WA
Congratulations! I have the same date as you! Can hardley wait till it is December.
Kathy T.
on 10/31/07 6:56 pm - Rosedale, MD
Congrats! I'm one day earlier. The first week of December is "shaping up" to be a great week around here. The time is already flying by for me. Just 5 weeks away. It will be here before we all know it.
KellyMASS
on 11/1/07 9:09 am - MA
great news!!.. congrats to you!!
hopefulme
on 11/2/07 2:12 am - Liberty Township, OH
I just discovered this part of the boards. I'm so happy for you. I recently got my date 12/4. I am so excited too and also the idea of surgery is bothersome. It will be so nice to follow along with all of you with December Sleeve dates and compare and vent to each other. I'm in Cincy and Dr. Curry is my doctor. Good luck to all.
KellyMASS
on 11/2/07 10:39 am - MA
we have the same date!!
Chris S.
on 11/3/07 1:03 am - Chula Vista, CA
I just found this part of the website! I have December 3rd and can hardly wait! I'm in San Diego if anyone is nearby! As Peter Pan said "Herrrreeee Weeeee Gooooooooo!"
Diane G.
on 11/5/07 8:16 pm - Nashua, NH
Well sucks to be me!!! The insurance denied it, they said it wasn't included in my plan, they also said i can't appeal something that is not included in my plan. I have an email from CIGNA saying it was included if medically neccessary, so don't know where to go from here. I AM SO SAD!!! Any help would be wonderful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views