Dec. 5th is my date

PATBUNNY
on 11/19/07 6:40 am - ESCONDIDO, CA
My RNY is set for 12/5/07 at Pomerado Hospital in Poway CA with Dr Callery.
Paula I.
on 11/19/07 12:30 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hi Pat, My date is set for Dec 5 also. I'm having my surgery at Depaul Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo. The surgery is being performed by Dr. Roger de la Torre. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. How about you?
KarenBr
on 11/20/07 4:21 am - Fallbrook, CA
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Pat, Good Luck with your surgery.
PATBUNNY
on 11/23/07 10:47 pm - ESCONDIDO, CA
Hi Paula! Congratulations on your surgery....same day as mine. Yes, I am so excited and a little nervous, but I feel that I am as healthy as I can be, and I have already lost almost 50 pounds pre-op, so that should help a little. I guess I won't really believe it's happening until they wheel me off to the operating room. It seems like a life-long dream. I have been making my list of what to take with me to the hosp. and also stocking up on things I will need after I get home. I will be praying for you, and hope you do the same. Let me know how it all goes! Best of luck....see you on the Loser's Bench very soon!!! Pat
CaNdLeS
on 11/21/07 8:23 am - Livermore, ME
Maine General Hospital Augusta Maine Dec 5th My RNY woo My Liquid diet begins Turkey day.. Blessed to begin my journey, all over the world that day will change for all of us.. So nice to share with everyone.. I will have a greenfield screen pre op and lovonox anyone else? Blessings Allicca
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views